closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: London parking app

Master

London parking app

My job wil take me into London a bit more so I need an app that wil record and pay for my parking then itemise the fees so i can claim the cost back at the end of the month.

Cheers

Craftsman
    I don't know if there is an all in one app but I just use the ringo and paybyphone apps which seem to cover most parking places in the uk. Need to manually pay for parking through the app (save car and card details etc) and then it emails me a vat receipt which I use for expenses.

Not sure whether an app is available for the congestion charge though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chabsy View Post
    My job wil take me into London a bit more so I need an app that wil record and pay for my parking then itemise the fees so i can claim the cost back at the end of the month.

Cheers
    Hi

I had an account with TFL so every time one of my vehicles went into the zone it was an automatic pay and a record which i paid at the end of the month and of course could print the record for client billing. Also if you use more than one vehicle you can break them down to reg specific.
    Last edited by mart broad; 18th February 2019 at 11:14.

You're best off using an email alias or creating a rule. There are two main apps in London but then as you get to the suburbs it changes. Could be 5 apps depending on how varied your travel is.

There are loads of apps, location specific, as has been said, Ringo, PayByPhone, Dash, and a few more. All have websites to calendarise receipts or they are emailed as you use them.
    Cheers..
    Jase

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    You're best off using an email alias or creating a rule. There are two main apps in London but then as you get to the suburbs it changes. Could be 5 apps depending on how varied your travel is.
    That is why you should just get a TFL account it covers all the congestion zone and your payment is automatic no more did i go in the zone or not and it is all recorded for both personal and external billing.

Master
    The TFL account is for congestion charge only, not for parking. I use 3 apps for parking, PayByPhone, RingGo and Parkmobile.

Master
    Depending on whereabouts you are working/ parking. There are some apps where residents rent out their spaces, some of them outside of the con charge zone.

Quote Originally Posted by mart broad View Post
    That is why you should just get a TFL account it covers all the congestion zone and your payment is automatic no more did i go in the zone or not and it is all recorded for both personal and external billing.
    I agree re congestion. The issue is with pay by phone parking. Depending on. The borough it might be Dash, Ringo, PayByPhone, Park Right or anything else. Total headache.