closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Williams F1 - terrific BBC documentary tonight

Williams F1 - terrific BBC documentary tonight

Not sure if this has been mentioned before as it dates from 2017, but an outstanding film on the history of the man and the team with a lot of archive footage and personal interviews I've never seen.

Repeated tonight around midnight on BBC2, also up on iPlayer for the next month or so.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...1-in-the-blood

Highly recommended

Master
    Yep, watched it Dave and it was a really moving story and a fascinating insight into his life. My son went round the Williams and McLaren facilities and said they were like chalk and cheese, the Williams factory was so laid back it was unbelievable and he purchased a gearbox shaft from one of Mansells cars.

Craftsman
    Missed the first 30 minutes and hope to get it on catch up. Can't believe he went straight back to work once he daughter had got married! Oh and he never went on holiday with them. Seems a very driven man.

Deeply moving for me.

What at an amazing lady Ginny was? I had thought about that properly until now.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Master
    Thanks for the heads up. I missed this but iplayer and that's tonight's telly sorted :-)

Wonderful , moving and the last of the old school name above the door teams ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk