closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Moderators/ managers

  1. #1

    Moderators/ managers

    Hi guys can one of the mods or managers on me please?

    For general info as I know people are nosey!

    Iíve bought a couple of watches off the forum and want to sell back or at least give first refusal. Just want to know what I need t do.

    I hope that sentence isnít seen as trying to flog something unlawfully!!

  2. #2
    Grand Master Chris_in_the_UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Norf Yorks
    Posts
    34,557
    So in 7 years you have not realised there are no mods or managers?

    There is only one boss.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

  3. #3
    Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,103
    Blog Entries
    1
    You'll need to get your post count up to 250 to use Sales Corner.
    You've obviously been on here a while so time isn't an issue.

    FYI, there are no moderators, only Eddie.

    Hope that helps.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukea View Post
    Hi guys can one of the mods or managers on me please?

    For general info as I know people are nosey!

    Iíve bought a couple of watches off the forum and want to sell back or at least give first refusal. Just want to know what I need t do.

    I hope that sentence isnít seen as trying to flog something unlawfully!!
    Never needed to look!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave O'Sullivan View Post
    You'll need to get your post count up to 250 to use Sales Corner.
    You've obviously been on here a while so time isn't an issue.

    FYI, there are no moderators, only Eddie.

    Hope that helps.
    Thankyou!

  5. #5
    Grand Master magirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Up North hinny
    Posts
    30,203
    Catch 22 (or 250 if you will), speedpost to the required number and it'll likely be reset to 0.

  6. #6
    Grand Master Foxy100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Die FuchsrŲhre
    Posts
    13,151
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    Catch 22 (or 250 if you will), speedpost to the required number and it'll likely be reset to 0.
    Yes, so I reckon the OP will be safe if he hits 250 in, say, 2023.
    You can live in your car but you can't drive your house.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    Catch 22 (or 250 if you will), speedpost to the required number and it'll likely be reset to 0.
    Hence my post I didnít want to do that

  8. #8
    Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    M62 corridor
    Posts
    1,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    So in 7 years you have not realised there are no mods or managers?

    There is only one boss.
    8 years ....

  9. #9
    Master IAmATeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NW London
    Posts
    3,540
    You can always look at the wanted section and PM or cause quite a stir in the bear pit by mentioning the watches in watch talk and then also mentioning that you might be looking to offload them

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •