closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: What watches to buy

Apprentice

What watches to buy

Hello. I plan to buy a smartwatch and I can't choose the company. I have a Samsung S9 and I need an android system. What can you advise?

Wait a month or two if you want the a Samsung smart watch or something fitness related like the upcoming Fitbit Versa 2. If you don't want to wait the existing Samsung smart watch with rotating bezel or the new Fossil smart watch are good options.

Apprentice
    Why not buy a small fit bit and wear it on the other wrist, then you donít have the proper watch / smart watch dilemma every day. Itís something to think about, Iíve had several smart watches and theyíve never got much wrist time.

I have a galaxy watch which is brilliant (it's also on SC) does everything you could want and very well

It also looks like a real watch which appealed to me

I wear an Amazfit Stratos at work. It's more of a fitness watch than a smart watch but you can get your notifications on it, read whatsapp, emails etc. and it can play music via bluetooth etc. The battery lasts about 5 days. I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would as I didn't really get smart watches but wanted something like a Fitbit. There are a few videos on Youtube.

Apprentice
    Thanks to all. I will read reviews about the fitbit and see when there will be a presentation of a new Samsung product.