closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Best deals on new Breitling

Best deals on new Breitling

I sold my Navitimer 01 43mm about 18 months ago and have regretted it ever since. I all looking to replace it in time for my wedding in July.

I am looking for advice on what ADs may offer the best discounts. The chain stores seem to not be willing to go over 15% discount (what I got last time) but with grey dealers offering 25% I am not willing to pay the extra for the same watch and warranty.

If anyone has any tips for an AD that may be willing to match the grey dealers then I'll be very grateful. Given greys are buying from an AD themselves there must be some that will go there! Anyone able to advise on if AMJ are still the people to deal with?

Sent from my SM-G950F using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    AMJ are still the best independent Breity dealer IMO. Haven't dealt for a long time, but they were very accomodating for me as a member of Breitlingsource & this place a few years ago. Give them a call & have a chat.

Master
    I have rather given up with AMJ, having dealt with them a lot in the past. Personnel changes, unanswered emails. A shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom-P View Post
    I have rather given up with AMJ, having dealt with them a lot in the past. Personnel changes, unanswered emails. A shame.
    I had the same experience so went to iconic,a couple of years ago though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    AMJ ?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Liner33 View Post
    AMJ ?
    Andrew Michaels Jewellers I believe

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom-P View Post
    That is a shame, used them to source a hard-ish to get hold of Panerai, but as others have mentioned that was a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    That is a shame, used them to source a hard-ish to get hold of Panerai, but as others have mentioned that was a couple of years ago.
    I got my first Breitling from AMJ and the service was outstanding, not used them since. My recent Zenith came from a Grey, got a much better deal than from a AD and it came with a full stamped warranty card from a Italian AD. I would have preferred to use a local AD but not worth it for the extra money.

Master
    Just PM'd you- You may want to try my local Dealer, very helpful and accommodating.

Thank you very much - will call them shortly!

Sent from my SM-G950F using TZ-UK mobile app

Got my navitimer from swiss watch direct great service would recommend.
    Montreal get good reviews.
    Iconic in Blackburn may match of close to greys prices
    Good luck

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wits View Post
    Iconic in Blackburn may match of close to greys prices
    Iconic *are* a grey, are they not?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I bought an Avenger II Seawolf from AMJ on Saturday... I got a healthy discount without even trying as I was buying outright and not on 0%. Not quite SwissWatchesDirect level of discount, but really not far off, and I've got a watch from an official UK AD with an official 2 year warranty.

They even adjusted the bracelet on my B-1 (the clasp wasn't securing properly) whilst I waited for the Avenger to be sized.

Highly recommended.