closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone recommend an Omega Boutique?

Anyone recommend an Omega Boutique?

I'm trying to source a particular OEM watch strap. I previously bought a strap from the Westfield Boutique. I purchased over the phone and they posted it out to me. Service was excellent. Unfortunately I believe this store has now closed. I'm looking for a coramide strap for an X-33. Can't find it on Cousins or Ofrie websites so need to ring around and see if I can order a strap and buckle directly from Omega. Not sure if they still take phone orders but can anyone recommend a Boutique and possibly a point of contact?

Update - thanks to all, Regent St were very helpful.
    Last edited by mylofitz; 13th February 2019 at 11:57.

The boutique in Westfield W12 is pretty good
    Try them, failing that Bond Street, can’t imagine they would be that different to be honest.

Apprentice
    Speak to Sarah (store manager) Regent street, formerly from the White city store.

Cheers Michael

Master
    regent street has all straps, recent got a rubber for my 300m and had all options in stock.

Fred

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Diana at the Royal Exchange 0207 929 0485 or Sean at Bluewater are exceptionally helpful in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy2254 View Post
    Diana at the Royal Exchange 0207 929 0485 or Sean at Bluewater are exceptionally helpful in my experience.
    Thumbs-up for Sean at Bluewater, spent a nice time chatting about watches etc with him the other week; great guy 😊👍

Master
    I have had very good results dealing with Bull Ring Birmingham. Can't give you a name but they all seem efficient and helpful there.

I've been in touch with the Regent St Boutique. Can't fault service, just getting over the shock of the price that was quoted.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mylofitz View Post
    I've been in touch with the Regent St Boutique. Can't fault service, just getting over the shock of the price that was quoted.
    Can I ask how much ?

It was £180 for strap and another £30 for a buckle. Probably the going rate these days but alot of money for something with a very limited lifespan.
    Last edited by mylofitz; 13th February 2019 at 21:57.

If you’re London-based there’s an Omega Boutique in Brent Cross. I’ve not talked to them for a couple of years but when I sourced replacement papers for my Speedmaster Gemini 4 then, they were very helpful.

Simon

Looks like OP sorted now but I’d just choose the nearest, not difficult for any boutique to order a strap.
    Can’t AD’s do this too?