closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: W&W24 Wishlist

W&W24 Wishlist

It’s manic week of work busyness’s & an unwell partner at home.

To ease my mind and semi relax into the weekend. What are on people’s wishlist for announcements & W&W24 next month!

I’d like to potentially see the following although doubt it will happen.

Oris Diver 65 - with the retro numerals sub40mm in size and with their calibre400.

T fit bracelet to fit the OG BB58 & rubber strap to suit.

Further colour ways on the new in-house BB36 range.

Update to the Tudor 1926 range - in-house movements etc. potentials there for a dress watch.

Milgauss to return but utilising the AirKing case.

Bremont to rerelease the Solo range but at sub40mm.

Tag Heuer to announce the Aquaracer 300 in a smaller size (note not the 200 Professional range) & to go in-house.

Whilst not at the event & Swatch do their own thing - but also like to upset the show, them to release:

A smaller SMP with a tapered bracelet.

Longines to release a revamped Hydroconquest range using the dials from the GMTs.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

I think a lot of those sound like pretty safe bets, if not this year, then next.

I like the way that folks were furiously reaching for their keyboards to express their disinterest in the equivalent Rolex 2024 new releases thread. Whereas, when the thread is about all other brands and their 2024 W&W new releases, folks express their disinterest by just being, well, completely disinterested and have no interest in telling everyone that they are not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by 11erv View Post
    I like the way that folks were furiously reaching for their keyboards to express their disinterest in the equivalent Rolex 2024 new releases thread. Whereas, when the thread is about all other brands and their 2024 W&W new releases, folks express their disinterest by just being, well, completely disinterested and have no interest in telling everyone that they are not interested.
    Epic!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 11erv View Post
    The same people will probably be commenting on every new Rolex release, making sure everyone knows how pointless or crap they think they are!

Looks as though Bremont have a new logo and range to be announced- Wayfinder according to their socials

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Blog Entries
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG

I think based on Martyn’s post we are probably better off waiting until tomorrow to discuss what we actually know rather than pointlessly discussing what we would like to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by McBeardy View Post
    Looks as though Bremont have a new logo and range to be announced- Wayfinder according to their socials
    they've been saying for a little while that they'll have a new range at W&W24, at a lower price point than the current ranges most likely.

that new logo though, not a great start to 2024.......