closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Consolidation, it’s not easy

Threaded View

Consolidation, it’s not easy

The plans to consolidate a little in 2019 started so well... 3 watches sold already and getting closer to the call from the AD for a new Sea Dweller. Ive always loved the look of an integrated bracelet and have had a taster with a watch I picked up from SC last summer, it’s a lovely Zenith / Allegro hummer, however at 36mm I feel that it is possibly a tad too small to really fulfil the role, so the search for a suitable replacement started...

True to nature, I have now ended up with 2 watches within a week... hardly consolidation territory. I now have another 2 watches that I am very happy with, an IWC Ingenieur 3227 and a Zenith Defy 41 and truth be told, they are to my mind different enough to keep both, but that’s how the numbers never get below a dozen, so ultimately I think I will only keep one... probably!

I’m going to live with both for a while and see how things pan out, a few pics below for comparison, along with the hummer that oh so nearly covered all bases, any input from owners would be appreciated... I know that I should keep what I like the best but I’m not sure what that is yet, I think the most important criteria will be what gets worn rather than what sits in the safe, so time will tell.

You gotta love this bonkers hobby, what will it be next... a quartz grab and go actually, because like a fool I sold mine in an attempt to consolidate!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Craizeehair; 10th February 2019 at 18:54.