Hey all,

I don't know if this is the right place for me to post this, and I hope I may, despite my youngbloud status.

I really want to become active in the watch industry myself, but I know that starting a watch brand a generous amount of capital is required, especially if you want to shy away from fashion watch type manufacture (e.g. MVMT) -- although the capital there probably isn't that great, as you can go the crowdfunding route. Nevertheless, very competitive.

So it got me thinking, so may I enter...

I was thinking straps, I think there's a great amount of variability still possible to be tapped in to. Especially when it comes to straps with a little more flair -- think graphic straps -- that are a little more eye-catching, less everyday, but fun.

I was just wondering whether I could get some of your guys' opinion on what you think about graphic straps, or what you guys would like to see more of, or would be more explorative and fun, when it comes to straps. I find, whilst you can really find some beautiful straps out there, you will most likely have to splurge (which is OK to if you've got the cash) BUT at the same time, these tend to be quite conserative and hold back a little when it comes to... hmm experimental style, let's say.

What kinda straps would you like to be able to purchase (more of?) what do you think is missing in the market?

Better quality, exotic materials, more colours? That kinda stuff. Or is there enough out there already?

Thanks all.

Looking to contribute to the world of watches in my own way!