closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Body weight exercises app?

Body weight exercises app?

I travel a fair bit, especially in the wilderness on safari where the lodges do not have gyms. Whilst at home, I try and keep fit by running and doing some weights/ HIIT.

Does anyone here use any apps (IOS) which they recommend would give routines and exercises for body weight exercises which I can pretty much do anywhere?

It seems to be a minefield out there.

Thank you in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

There’s an app called Bodyweight and one called Seven, the Nike training app is mostly bodyweight too. I also had one that I deleted (only due to using T25 and insanity preferentially) called s-workit (I think).

I also travel a lot and have the insanity and T25 bodyweight workouts downloaded to my iPad (large proportion of them are bodyweight only) which require no equipment or anything special.

8fit will have all you need.

Not Apps, but follow Athlene X (Jeff Cavalier), Dominick Skye, Calisthenics Movement, Frank Medrano, Al Eggs, Kavaldo Brothers, Ashley Kalym and you are pretty well sorted (apologies if I’ve messed up the spelling); also my buddy Nudger Wills who runs Cali Club in Essex.

Thank you guys - have downloaded some of the above to try out. Thanks again

I think is more with the motivation then the app...I downloaded at least 5 in a last year, still waitting for a miracle

Poslano sa mog FRD-L09 koristeći Tapatalk

Master
    id just use youtube, there are thousands of body weight videos on there.

Craftsman
    Therabands are very useful if you're travelling. They take up very little space or weight, come in different strengths, and are freely available online or from physios. Just cut to length!

Master
    Streaks workout seems good , my mrs uses it think it was £4.

Craftsman
    Press ups are one of the best. Does most.of the upper body if done properly.
    If completed these with some squats and a bit of shadow boxing and you have covered most body parts.
    Nice and simple no additional weights or equipment needed.
    On holiday now for week and complete 100 press ups a day, great for chest, back, shoulders (with a slight higher press up) and triceps, a bit of walking and curling with 5ltr water bottles and quite an effective workout completed.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by martyloveswatches View Post
    I think is more with the motivation then the app...I downloaded at least 5 in a last year, still waitting for a miracle

Poslano sa mog FRD-L09 koristeći Tapatalk
    100% this.I go to the gym and it's worked for me for over 40 years of going to the gym,it's a way of life.I see people reading books or on a mobile phone!.

I can't understand anyone going to the gym with anything other than a towel and water bottle!.

Ive just gone from 15st 93/4Lbs in a little over 3 weeks by blitzing the cardio classes.

But I've always enjoyed it,some see it as a chore( it isn't easy) and that's why they soon give up.

Im getting ready for the influx of "keen" gym goers in January after the Christmas excess,they won't be there in Feb/March so the machines will be free to get on again for us proper gym goers.

There are NO quick or easy route to the body your looking to get and that's why people give up!.

Craftsman
    Addidas training,
    Fitfy
    Upperbody
    Bettermen
    Fitbit coach

All offer body weight workouts

I’ve been using FitBod for quite a few months. I like it as you can choose gym equipment, free weights, body weight or cardio machines and it will automatically create a workout for you.

It will also monitor which muscles you have been using and avoid fatigued ones the next exercises creates.

It is paid for but they do give you 10 workouts to try it which is enough.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee252 View Post
    ...and complete 100 press ups a day, great for chest, back, shoulders (with a slight higher press up) and triceps, a bit of walking and curling with 5ltr water bottles and quite an effective workout completed.
    I get stuck at 12... will keep practicing though; though do walk 2miles daily