closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Lincs. hare coursers foiled by police drone

Lincs. hare coursers foiled by police drone

"Well they would say that ... wouldn't they!"

Master
    Weirdly small world.. saw what I presumed to be a completely unrelated thing shared on Twitter earlier today about a Volvo involved in a police chase for an hour and the driver of the other car giving up because they couldn't shake it. Shows a picture of a mud encrusted Volvo estate. Then I read the last line in the linked story and realise it's the same car :)

Blog Entries
    Good, hare coursers deserve everything they get.
    Last edited by oldoakknives; 22nd January 2019 at 18:24.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    See sometimes we do agree

n2
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

+1

Good on them for adopting new tech. I wish MPS/MP ASU would use more UAVs instead of the helos especially during night time. My guess there is no suitable (low cost, large size?) low altitude long endurance platform to accommodate the weight of high res EO/IR sensors and high speed video downlink.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Blog Entries
    Hare coursers are often associated with badger baiting and dogfighting. Anyone suspecting someone of any of those should report them to the police. Also sightings of lurcher type dogs with 2 or more men on open farmland should be reported to the police, there aren't many legal activities that look like that, especially on farmland. Many of the dogs used in this activity end up discarded by the roadside or thrown from moving cars when they are no longer of use.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Hare coursers are often associated with badger baiting and dogfighting. Anyone suspecting someone of any of those should report them to the police. Also sightings of lurcher type dogs with 2 or more men on open farmland should be reported to the police, there aren't many legal activities that look like that, especially on farmland. Many of the dogs used in this activity end up discarded by the roadside or thrown from moving cars when they are no longer of use.
    Some people deserve to have their legs tied in a knot.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Journeyman
    Very true. These “gentlemen” are very often from a certain heritage, and the police are sh*t scared of tackling them

Journeyman
    It does seem to be a problem in Lincolnshire. I was on a touring site just off the A46. I was chatting to the Farmer, suddenly a 4x4 goes speeding through the field giving us the finger.
    The vehicle then exits the field by crashing through the fence onto the road and sped off. The farmer said they were hare coursers looking for prey and this was a regular occurrence.
    I have spent many hours on the site watching the wildlife.
    I've watched deer following the hedges adjacent to the A46, and on one occasion seen two hares boxing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoonbed View Post
    Very true. These “gentlemen” are very often from a certain heritage, and the police are sh*t scared of tackling them
    Usually out of an untaxed white van they are scum.