closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Grand Seiko in Coventry

Grand Seiko in Coventry

I don’t tend to use the City Centre but Francis & Gaye in the Wedt Orchards shopping centre are always worth s view.

True enough... all of the “impossible to find” Rolex are available at HUGE prices... I’ve sold to them myself in the past, and tbh they are decent fellas.

Anyway... they are now Grand Seiko dealers

I don’t know much about GS, but had a good selection of watches around the £4500 sort of price

They sell the odd good used item too, so worth s look if you are passing through.

Master
    The city centre is looking pretty sorry for itself these days to be honest :( I remember when West Orchards used to be a pretty desirable place to shop but that's starting to feel a bit like the old Bull Ring in Birmingham, before they built the new one! :|

Master
    I grew up there but rarely go back now. I did a few years back and was frankly horrified by the town centre. The ramp up from the BullYard/3 tuns to where WHSmith used to be looked like a ghetto yet I recall it being a thriving part of town. Intershop used to be the otherside where I bought lots of airfix bits. West Orchards still surprises me when I see it. Wasn't there in my day!
    I still look at the telegraph website but the can't say I'm in a hurry to rush back.