closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: another sub post....sorry!

Journeyman

another sub post....sorry!

I stupidly turned down a sub date last year from my local AD and since then it all appears to of gone even crazier!

I have heard rumours that the sub is due an upgrade to new movement so wondered if this along with the growth in China sales means that subs from AD's will be just as hard to find over the next few years as everyone clamours for the latest and greatest?

Another option is if we do get a market downturn then maybe demand will ease up?

Either way I have been looking at explorer 1's as I feel I have more chance of buying new and I do like the look of them. Anyone have both and care to comment, I assume I could always sell the explorer later on and probably step out of them at minimal loss?

Any thoughts on strategy greatly appreciated and if anyone has seen an explorer 1 in the south east very grateful for the tip....I have seen lots of airkings, milgaus, expo 2 recently but no explorer 1's!!!!

Steve

Craftsman
    Explorers pop up fairly often around th London ADs. So I'd pop in and chat to the AD about getting one and get your name on the list for the Sub too.

I have both and IMO totally different watches and I like them both, however if one had to go I’d keep the Sub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    If the sub is what you really want I would hold out for a sub. Go and visit a few ADs and see what they say. There have been instances on here recently where people have just walked into an AD and purchased a sub there and then (albeit sub wasnt on display). Doubt youd have much luck in london but a smaller out of town AD you might.

Journeyman
    Not exactly South East but there was an Exp 1 in the window of Goldsmiths in Leicester yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    thanks all, I have found an explorer and picking up in an hour :)

Going to ask about sub and get myself on the list I can then either keep both or sell one depending on preference (Thanks for the advice).

Nice way to spend Sunday afternoon

Steve