closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rado Battery Replacement Edinburgh

Craftsman

Rado Battery Replacement Edinburgh

My wife is very fond of Rado watches and currently has four of them. The battery died on one while we were on holiday at Christmas, so that went into Chisholm Hunter last week to be replaced. They send them away so that takes a few weeks. Now the other three have all died too! Seems unlikely as they were all bought or had Battery replacements at different times. Anyway, I'd like to get them fixed somewhere quicker, as we're on holiday again in two weeks time and she wants a working watch to wear. Any idea if anyone in Edinburgh will do the pm without sending them away?

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Have you tried Laing's or Hamilton & Inches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    The watch lab can do it there and then. They are part of aurum holdings (same as goldsmiths, mappin and webb etc) so are Rado accredited. Only difference is its same price as sending it away to Rado and you don't get a fancy travel case upon return. Will cost around £80.

Edit: I thought there was one in Edinburgh, I was mistaken there's two in Glasgow instead. Apologies
    Last edited by Gerald Genta; 17th January 2019 at 22:27.

I’d recommend Hamilton & Inches 👍

Craftsman
    Thanks for the advice guys. Hamilton & Inches did them for £20 each while I waited. Frankly they were too quick, I could have waited around in that shop all day!

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app