Can't help myself, I seem to have an insatiable urge to keep adding Tuna's to my collection...number six arrived last week; it's all getting a little silly perhaps.
But I comfort myself with stepping back from indulging in high priced watches and telling myself I can get so much more for my money and consequently a lot more enjoyment.

Anyway, the Tuna with a little colour is pleasing me no end. It came from member S.L (Stefan) who agreed to sell me the SBBN039 the PADI version of the 300m Tuna.

I had a few reservations about the silly blue shroud screws that gave the watch a bit of a "toy" look and the blue crown. After a few days I grew to like the crown but hated the screws.
John from thetigeruk.com kindly sent a replacement set of stainless screws, popped them on and it's perfect.

The watch is from a Ltd.edition of 700 watches so not seen too often. Lovely deep blue dial with red highlights on the dial and minute hand. The dial changes from a really deep almost black to a purple depending on the light. The bezel outer edges are deep blue and compliments the watch perfectly without being too fussy.

I hate rubber straps and despite so many saying the Tuna rubber is comfortable, it's not for me. I've put it on a bracelet from a SBBN031...superb!

Think I've got all the 300m Tuna's I need...perhaps a SBBN015 would seal it all for me. If anyone has a full set on the bracelet, drop me a message please.

A few pics shown with it's other blue Tuna the SBBN037. The PADI is shown before and after the shroud screw change.

Thanks for reading, David:)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk