closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Some advice

Master

Some advice

Trying to decide between a Sd43 or a TT GMTc, I have owned the TT GMTc before and enjoyed it. But I already own a few other TT watches.
    I loved my Deepsea blue so size dies not worry me.
    I own a sub non date as well as a SUB LVc, so thinking the SD43mm would fit in quite well. I like the red on the dial, small detail but in my mind important. I will try both on and see again in store, but just after some opinions, I know I have to decide my self and think in my own mind have already decided on the watch.

Master
    Just my opinion but two tone watches looked very dated, id go for the SD.

Sounds like the SD43 would fit in very well and a great contrast between the LVc and the ND. Would certainly be my pick although I confess I'm not much of a two tone guy.

Rootbeer could be an interesting choice but ultimately I would still go for the SD43.

I really like a lot of TT watches these days, and even own quite a few, but the SD43 would be my choice.
    It's just a matter of time...

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a good fit in that collection. You're lucky to have found one! The bracelet is super-comfy with the slideable clasp - not quite as engineered as the DeepSea but very well made. The 43mm diameter balances the thickness of the SD43 very well. If you had the option of the root-beer GMT would you go for that?

Master
    I have been offered the root beer GMT I have another week to consider over it. But to be honest did not appeal to me. I will see if I can get a Deepsea clasp.

Master
    Thanks for all the advice, sometimes need the 2nd rationlised opinions. Back from a 400 mile round trip well worth it. I now have the SD43 for my 2nd incoming of the year. I will posts photos later.

Master
    Here is a photo, I really like it, pondered on it last year after seeing one on the ADs wrist and its been on my thoughts since.
    Last edited by shoppy; 21st January 2019 at 21:14.

Looks great. If I could travel 400 miles to get one I would do it tomorrow! Enjoy.