closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: £2995 for current model Moonwatch 31130423001005 - Anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

Master

£2995 for current model Moonwatch 31130423001005 - Anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

As per thread title, I've had a look around online including Chronext, Iconic etc, and £2995 is the best price I can see - have I missed anywhere cheaper?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by gcleminson View Post
    As per thread title, I've had a look around online including Chronext, Iconic etc, and £2995 is the best price I can see - have I missed anywhere cheaper?

TIA
    I keep seeing offers of 5% cashback at Ernest Jones on Amex for spends over £300. Could try that mixed with haggling. Their website offers 10% a lot of watches but some watches are only available in store.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    I keep seeing offers of 5% cashback at Ernest Jones on Amex for spends over £300. Could try that mixed with haggling. Their website offers 10% a lot of watches but some watches are only available in store.
    Oops, just realised I posted in G&D instead of WT. At least it wasn't SC..

Thanks wileeeeeey. £2995 is around a 19% reduction off rrp. Not sure I'd have much joy with EJ trying to better that..?

Quote Originally Posted by gcleminson View Post
    Oops, just realised I posted in G&D instead of WT. At least it wasn't SC..

Thanks wileeeeeey. £2995 is around a 19% reduction off rrp. Not sure I'd have much joy with EJ trying to better that..?
    I got 17% off mine and bought from Ernest Jones. If I'd had the Amex offer at the same time I would have been happier.

All just depends on who you speak to, if they have it in stock, if it's been a slow day/week for them.

Of course there is always SC or posting a WTB.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    I got 17% off mine and bought from Ernest Jones. If I'd had the Amex offer at the same time I would have been happier.

All just depends on who you speak to, if they have it in stock, if it's been a slow day/week for them.

Of course there is always SC or posting a WTB.
    Ah ok, that's better than I thought - will look into it. Was that recently? Mind me asking which branch? PM fine if you'd prefer. Thanks :)

EDIT: Just spoke to EJ in Chichester who are the closest branch to me who stock Omega and they said a few % max..
    Last edited by gcleminson; 14th January 2019 at 16:42.

£2995 for current model Moonwatch 31130423001005 - Anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

You should be able to do a bit better than that - 20% should still be achievable.

I was selling them for £1050 brand new in box with papers in 2002.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    I was selling them for £1050 brand new in box with papers in 2002.

Eddie
    Fancy having a root around the back of the safe for me?

Master
    p.s. should have posted this yesterday, but a member is trying to sort me out with a deal. Thanks to everyone who’s PM’d or offered suggestions.