closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 2995 for current model Moonwatch 31130423001005 - Anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

  1. #1
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    location, location
    Posts
    2,359

    2995 for current model Moonwatch 31130423001005 - Anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

    As per thread title, I've had a look around online including Chronext, Iconic etc, and 2995 is the best price I can see - have I missed anywhere cheaper?

    TIA

  2. #2
    Master wileeeeeey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by gcleminson View Post
    As per thread title, I've had a look around online including Chronext, Iconic etc, and 2995 is the best price I can see - have I missed anywhere cheaper?

    TIA
    I keep seeing offers of 5% cashback at Ernest Jones on Amex for spends over 300. Could try that mixed with haggling. Their website offers 10% a lot of watches but some watches are only available in store.

  3. #3
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    location, location
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    I keep seeing offers of 5% cashback at Ernest Jones on Amex for spends over 300. Could try that mixed with haggling. Their website offers 10% a lot of watches but some watches are only available in store.
    Oops, just realised I posted in G&D instead of WT. At least it wasn't SC..

    Thanks wileeeeeey. 2995 is around a 19% reduction off rrp. Not sure I'd have much joy with EJ trying to better that..?

  4. #4
    Master wileeeeeey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by gcleminson View Post
    Oops, just realised I posted in G&D instead of WT. At least it wasn't SC..

    Thanks wileeeeeey. 2995 is around a 19% reduction off rrp. Not sure I'd have much joy with EJ trying to better that..?
    I got 17% off mine and bought from Ernest Jones. If I'd had the Amex offer at the same time I would have been happier.

    All just depends on who you speak to, if they have it in stock, if it's been a slow day/week for them.

    Of course there is always SC or posting a WTB.

  5. #5
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    location, location
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    I got 17% off mine and bought from Ernest Jones. If I'd had the Amex offer at the same time I would have been happier.

    All just depends on who you speak to, if they have it in stock, if it's been a slow day/week for them.

    Of course there is always SC or posting a WTB.
    Ah ok, that's better than I thought - will look into it. Was that recently? Mind me asking which branch? PM fine if you'd prefer. Thanks :)

    EDIT: Just spoke to EJ in Chichester who are the closest branch to me who stock Omega and they said a few % max..
    Last edited by gcleminson; 14th January 2019 at 16:42.

  6. #6

    2995 for current model Moonwatch 31130423001005 - Anyone know of anywhere cheaper?

    You should be able to do a bit better than that - 20% should still be achievable.

  7. #7
    Administrator swanbourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Sheffield, England
    Posts
    46,047
    I was selling them for 1050 brand new in box with papers in 2002.

    Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

  8. #8
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    location, location
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    I was selling them for 1050 brand new in box with papers in 2002.

    Eddie
    Fancy having a root around the back of the safe for me?

  9. #9
    Master
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    location, location
    Posts
    2,359
    p.s. should have posted this yesterday, but a member is trying to sort me out with a deal. Thanks to everyone whos PMd or offered suggestions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •