Hello all,
Been registered a fair while, but don't really post.
I'm looking for some advice, I have a Submariner 14060 that I bought from new in 2008. I haven't worn the watch a great deal but have kept it wound up etc. The other day it didn't feel like it wound correctly and sure enough it has now stopped. From what I have read on here on other threads, this is likely to be the main spring?

Obviously I need to have the watch repaired/serviced. I have never had the watch serviced or looked at in the time I have owned it. I'm hoping for some recommendations as to where would be good to take it. I live in Shepperton, Surrey and would rather take the watch to be repaired than post it. I don't particuarly want to go into London. I have looked and see there are Rolex approved service agents in Windsor and Guildford. Does anyone have any experience of these? Would one come more recommended?

I bought the watch while I was in Hong Kong so I have no relationship with a UK dealer etc.

Also any idea of a ball park figure as to what I'm likely to be looking at cost wise for a service? I'm aware that I'm probably going to get shot down for that question as I do understand that until the watch is looked at its impossible to say what parts will need replacing.
I'd be grateful for any advice.

Thanks.