closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Buying ss rolex from EU AD

Journeyman

Buying ss rolex from EU AD

Hi guys

Was just wondering if anyone has any luck being added to a waitlist in EU contacting via phone/email, as i am seeking a Hulk and wait times in UK are too long. Happy to travel to smaller eu towns but cant go just to add my name on! Thinking demand might be less eg estonia or poland etc?

I can speak for Prague, and unless you are resident you are unlikely to get any desirable model as they are saved for locals mostly or big spenders. I can't imagine the situation being much different elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiztence View Post
    I can speak for Prague, and unless you are resident you are unlikely to get any desirable model as they are saved for locals mostly or big spenders. I can't imagine the situation being much different elsewhere.
    My girlfriend travels all over the EU with her work and before my local AD came up with a BLNR I had her asking around every AD she came across for any 40mm sports Rolex. Same story at every single AD.

Generally the same in most places. You are left with trying to track down a small independent and seeing if they can get the model you want quicker than your local AD.
    It's just a matter of time...

Hulk not too hard to get, just make sure you've spent at least £30k per annum at that AD, if not then you will be on a very big wait. I saw one go this am to a Chinese guy who spent £42k on watches in one go, most of the money being on Precious Metal Omegas

Journeyman
    Thanks doesnt sound like anyone had any luck. I wouldnt spend silly amounts on watches i dont want, might as well just pay 3k over retail and buy it grey in that case!

Master
    A year ago my buddy walked into an AD in Dresden and bought a sub, he could choose freely from LN and LV, no previous purchases there. Its all a bit random but Germany is probably a good place to trawl...

Craftsman
    I’ve given up on the idea of getting a Hulk now. I have more chance of getting a Pepsi, hopefully that comes this year

Craftsman
    It may be connected to demand (well, small market), but I haven't noticed Rolex AD in Estonia:)

Quote Originally Posted by LeBowl View Post
    I’ve given up on the idea of getting a Hulk now. I have more chance of getting a Pepsi, hopefully that comes this year
    Good luck with that one!
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Quote Originally Posted by Soom View Post
    It may be connected to demand (well, small market), but I haven't noticed Rolex AD in Estonia:)

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBowl View Post
    Interesting. I’d have thought Pepsi was trickier to obtain than a Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Hulk not too hard to get, just make sure you've spent at least £30k per annum at that AD, if not then you will be on a very big wait. I saw one go this am to a Chinese guy who spent £42k on watches in one go, most of the money being on Precious Metal Omegas
    Agreed, OP is wasting his time trying to be added to an EU waiting list for a hulk at RRP unless a big spender.

As a non spender, you’re just another faceless name looking for a steel sports watch. On top of that you’re not even local.

I’d keep your efforts to the UK or go grey.

Athens seems to be a good place to buy watches.
    The ADs seem to have most brands and models available. The dealer in Kolonaki had nearly all of SS models in the window when I was there in the summer.
    I guess the economic situation over there means they hang around for a while.