closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Dornbleth strap advice !

Dornbleth strap advice !

Well my alligator strap finally gave up the ghost on my lovely Dornbleth cal 99.1 . Not to keen on purchasing another alligator one ....so any suggestions for an alternative ? I have a Toshi on my Sinn 856 which I quite like it other interesting suggestions gratefully received ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There aren’t that many types of skin out there - just have a look and choose the one you like most

Alligator and crocodile do tend to be used at the higher end because of the quality of the skin, the aesthetic of the scaling, and the durability.

If you want to go a little left field, stingray can look great, especially if well cut with a prominent pearl.

I actually find Christopher Ward straps pretty good on my Dornbluth. They have quick change spring bars so can be easily swapped and they generally have always had decent watch straps some of them hugging the case quite nicely. Bought in the sales they are very good value for money.

Quote Originally Posted by JGJG View Post
    There aren’t that many types of skin out there - just have a look and choose the one you like most

Alligator and crocodile do tend to be used at the higher end because of the quality of the skin, the aesthetic of the scaling, and the durability.

If you want to go a little left field, stingray can look great, especially if well cut with a prominent pearl.
    Thanks but looking for something that isn’t alligator...simple leather with a nice grain or calf certainly happy to pay for the right strap ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk