closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soundood

The only other rating for his company facebook site is a 5-star rating from himself.

Last edited by Raffe; 9th January 2019 at 22:19.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VDG View Post
    If my nearly decade on this forum has taught me anything is that we have some really miserable vindictive little twunts on here who take a great pleasure kicking other forum members when they are down and plastering their personal details on the open forum without having a clue what is going on with the chap in question and when he is not around to defend himself.

#forumstalwarts
    Quote Originally Posted by seadog1408 View Post
    I don't believe Jason is banned?, so I guess he could be here to defend himself........if he wanted too.

mike
    He raises an interesting point though

He successfully sold a Rolex sub on here, if memory serves me well…

I like a good pitchforking as much as the next man, but, something seems really amiss with Jason…. Something not right? Maybe he’s struggling?

Or maybe he’s just a tool and con artist…. The point is we don’t know…

Quote Originally Posted by seadog1408 View Post
    I don't believe Jason is banned?, so I guess he could be here to defend himself........if he wanted too.

mike
    Indeed - tuffsky shitsky my old sock puppet.

Dood visited today around 08.30 - for whatever reason he chooses not to respond and accepts the consequences thereof.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

If my nearly decade on this forum has taught me anything is that we have some really miserable vindictive little twunts on here who take a great pleasure kicking other forum members when they are down and plastering their personal details on the open forum without having a clue what is going on with the chap in question and when he is not around to defend himself.
    Reminded of “The Butcher of Rye”, and what a “kicking” he took from the “vindictive little twunts on here”, and his hilarious claim that “there is no facility to reply”.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster73 View Post
    Reminded of “The Butcher of Rye”, and what a “kicking” he took from the “vindictive little twunts on here”, and his hilarious claim that “there is no facility to reply”.
    Quite.

This is a pretty open forum - people are excluded if their behaviour is extreme or outside of Eddie's fairly relaxed rules, nothing more.

You are lucky to still be here at all Vlad and your frustration over the BP denial is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    Indeed - tuffsky shitsky my old sock puppet.

Dood visited today around 08.30 - for whatever reason he chooses not to respond and accepts the consequences thereof.
    The people who run the VDG account really should meet more often to align their storytelling, otherwise they run a risk that the character appears inconsistent:

This. If one cannot discuss topics in robust responsible manner either due to the mental issues or sheer wickedness without resorting to personal attacks or name calling they should not be allowed to use the BP, what is essentially a private members club. It's a privilege, not a right. Go somewhere else..

This is where I think it started to go down hill for SD.

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...1-Confessional

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

It’s it lovely to see some very skewed moral compasses of the holier than thou virtue signalling brigade in all its glory. Hope the fellow members and people who are thinking to join make a note of the twisted clown names.

Re dude, he didn’t have a chance did he before the posse jumped on him so do not try to wiggle your way out. Pathetic.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

What's the time in Moscow?

It’s it lovely to see some very skewed moral compasses of the holier than thou virtue signalling brigade in all its glory. Hope the fellow members and people who are thinking to join make a note of the twisted clown names.

Re dude, he didn’t have a chance did he before the posse jumped on him so do not try to wiggle your way out. Pathetic.
    He 'didn't have a chance' for the last ten months and you're claiming that others have got a skewed moral compass? Get a grip, eh.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton-Browne View Post
    I've managed to find his Linkedin profile but it sounds like you are past that point (and with 12 connections it's probably of dubious value).

Interestingly I note that he has English listed as an accomplishment; I suspect I'm not the only person to believe this may be over-stating the case.
    Hmmm an Electrician with only 12 connections....
    Most suspicious

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    He 'didn't have a chance' for the last ten months and you're claiming that others have got a skewed moral compass? Get a grip, eh.

R
    Suppose the bureau put some junior officers in charge of the account after he lost Bear Pit access.

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post

n2
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

R
    Whatever he did it doesn't justify collective cyberbulling you and your gang mates engage in this thread. Would you take responsibility if he hurt someone, himself, or some idiot decide to torch his house? Use your brain.

Go go back to the bear pit where you and your vile racist gang reside and think about it.
    Last edited by VDG; 10th January 2019 at 10:49.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Soundood

He’s had plenty of opportunities to come back and make things right hasn’t he? Hell if he didn’t want to use his username he could have re-registered just to put things right but he hasn’t.

Having said the above, none of really know how we would behave or react if the world around you is genuinely falling apart do we?

I found a key to the Bear Pit. Anyone lost their's?

Last edited by Raffe; 10th January 2019 at 11:31.

Whatever he did it doesn't justify collective cyberbulling you and your gang mates engage in this thread. Would you take responsibility if he hurt someone, himself, or some idiot decide to torch his house? Use your brain.

Go go back to the bear pit where you and your vile racist gang reside and think about it.
    Firstly, my opinions are purely my own and I don’t belong to any gang: if others agree with my POV that’s their business.
    Secondly, I don’t take responsibility for any of the scenarios you’ve dreamt up as there’s nothing irresponsible about reiterating anything in the public domain.
    Final point, if you’ve got a shred of evidence to justify calling me a racist then show it - orherwise it’s nothing more than unfounded personal abuse, which you certainly should have learnt by now doesn’t end well.

R
    Last edited by ralphy; 10th January 2019 at 13:36.
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Firstly, my opinions are purely my own and I don’t belong to any gang: if others agree with my POV that’s their business.
    Secondly, I don’t take responsibility for any of the scenarios you’ve dreamt up as there’s nothing irresponsible about reiterating anything in the public domain.
    Final point, if you’ve got a shred of evidence to justify calling me a racist then show it - orherwise it’s nothing more than unfounded personal abuse, which you certainly should have learnt by now doesn’t end well.

R
    First, re-read my comment - I am referring to 'racist gang' who brought ethnicity to this thread not you. You say they share your POV, do you share their POV that it's Ok to bring a fellow member perceived race in the thread that has absolutely nothing to do with it and use it in the derogatory sense?
    Second, you say the soundood details are available in the public domain - does it justify reposting them on the open forum rather than sending them by PM to the OP if you wanted to help him. Would you do the same if it was not about soundood but a fellow member's son who tragically ended his own life?

Rest assured, I'd confront the bullies if it were you, Chris, Raffee etc discussed in this manner, you on other hand clearly think that it's Ok to behave in such appalling way towards people who doesn't conform to your POV.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    Most suspicious
    The best post in this thread
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    This is where I think it started to go down hill for SD.

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...1-Confessional

Maybe that's 'locker room talk' and it never happened?

dunk
    "Well they would say that ... wouldn't they!"

The best post in this thread
    VOTE GOAT!
    The voice of reason
    🐐

First, re-read my comment - I am referring to 'racist gang' who brought ethnicity to this thread not you. You say they share your POV, do you share their POV that it's Ok to bring a fellow member perceived race in the thread that has absolutely nothing to do with it and use it in the derogatory sense?
    Second, you say the soundood details are available in the public domain - does it justify reposting them on the open forum rather than sending them by PM to the OP if you wanted to help him. Would you do the same if it was not about soundood but a fellow member's son who tragically ended his own life?

Rest assured, I'd confront the bullies if it were you, Chris, Raffee etc discussed in this manner, you on other hand clearly think that it's Ok to behave in such appalling way towards people who doesn't conform to your POV.
    Erm,

1) I haven't seen any racism displayed in this thread - or even comments on ethnicity - but if I'm part of a 'vile racist gang' are you calling them racist but excluding me?

2) Your scenario of '
    a fellow member's son who tragically ended his own life' just seems bizarre as it doesn't have any bearing whatsoever on this thread or seem in any way analogous to it. Are you perhaps getting confused with someone/something else?

R

Owl1
    Anybody backing Burton Albion in the carabao cup semi final ?

Quote Originally Posted by Owl1 View Post
    Anybody backing Burton Albion in the carabao cup semi final ?
    Thats my team and no

Wondering why people with no interest in watches are on a watch forum?
    Blog Entries
    Maybe his wife ran off with the 26yr old guy and he had a meltdown?

Erm,

1) I haven't seen any racism displayed in this thread - or even comments on ethnicity - but if I'm part of a 'vile racist gang' are you calling them racist but excluding me?

2) Your scenario of '
    a fellow member's son who tragically ended his own life' just seems bizarre as it doesn't have any bearing whatsoever on this thread or seem in any way analogous to it. Are you perhaps getting confused with someone/something else?

R
    1) Of course you don't. How about now:-

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    Indeed - tuffstein shitberg my old sock puppet.

(I've substituted Slavs/Russian surname common endings - 'sky' with Jewish ones)

Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    What's the time in Tel Aviv?
    The people who run the VDG account really should meet more often to align their storytelling, otherwise they run a risk that the character appears inconsistent:
    Say what?!

Suppose the Mossad put some junior officers in charge of the account after he lost Bear Pit access.
    Still nothing? Would you like then to discuss why you got all upset and a fellow member was banned from BP for posting something along the lines 'we send them aid money and what they send us in return'? Or, your comment in the G&D re Russian young ladies on a bus in an airport whom you branded 'prostitutes'?
    Would you think the same about random young Jewish ladies? Or would you think about random Asian guys as rapists? Thought not. Why it is acceptable then to generalise about one ethic background but not the another?

2) Nothing wrong with my hypothetical scenario/s and I am far from getting somehow confused - you do not know what pushed the fellow member's son to take his own life, as you do not know anything about dood's personal circumstances, yet you thought it was somehow a good idea to post his personal details on the open forum. Beheading videos and other despicable depravities are also in the public domain but I do not really see normal people posting them if topic arises.

The bottom line is, duplicity and hypocrisy of some members here, who feel that they own this forum and some sort of 'untouchables' is pretty astounding, they give this place a bad name and of all people Ralphy you should have known better and be the first who voiced their concern rather than joining the mob.

I'll read your comment if you think commenting on this but it will be my last post in this thread as I said pretty much all I wanted to say.
    Last edited by VDG; 10th January 2019 at 21:56.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Nothing but a crybaby - happy to dish stuff out to all and sundry when you had BP access.

Clutching at straws in the extreme to try and claim you are in some way being picked on or disadvantaged.

Crack on though comrade - you will be long gone if you carry on the crusade.

Hello

Not an expert on mental health and affiliated matters but i would suggest if the individual is capable of posting items for sale he is also capable and competent of paying for them and responding to requests for payment when he makes purchases.

Even if it takes a little longer than normally.

Especially if said individual continues to offer items for sale and or buys things.

To try and play the MH card and some of the others on here to excuse his continued poor and deliberate behaviour is plain wrong.

Superb little gem by our resident Russian asset. I have taken the usual measure and documented a screenshot in case he should feel the need to cleanse some of his musings once sobriety has set in.

Anyone feeling the urge to do a character study on comrade Vladimir? LINKY

... but it will be my last post in this thread.
    That's probably for the best.

R

Quote Originally Posted by burnside View Post
    Not an expert on mental health and affiliated matters but i would suggest if the individual is capable of posting items for sale he is also capable and competent of paying for them and responding to requests for payment when he makes purchases.

Even if it takes a little longer than normally.

Especially if said individual continues to offer items for sale and or buys things.

To try and play the MH card and some of the others on here to excuse his continued poor and deliberate behaviour is plain wrong.
    You are clearly not an expert on mental health (neither am I), but I do know that being apparently able to carry out some tasks and resume some degree of normality does not mean that all is well, or that rational thought is resumed in all areas.

I have no idea who is trying to play the MH card though.

Personally, I hope all is well - as the amounts just don’t add up for me, which suggests there might be something more to it.
    It's just a matter of time...

Said van parked outside his (council-owned) address.

...image...

R
    Err...wrong house? Therefore wrong letterbox etc...

Right van though...parked off of the yellow line, out of the disabled bay and outside #4.

Hello

Nope.

That’s why I said I wasn’t. I do realise that in some cases people carry on as normal with some tasks and to all intents and purposes appear to be ok.

When they’re not.

But what would cause you more or less stress. To pay for items you’ve received and to ship items you’ve sold or to do neither and face the consequences. Especially in some instances for such small amounts.

To not even respond to people is just not on.

Yes hopefully he is ok and his family etc.

The other cards I was referring to was some other posters bringing up other things which aren’t really relevant here not the individual in question.

Hopefully this is resolved at some point and if he wants to he returns to the forum and AV forum if those are places he wishes to be.

Quote Originally Posted by PickleB View Post
    Err...wrong house? Therefore wrong letterbox etc...

Right van though...parked off of the yellow line, out of the disabled bay and outside #4.
    You're quite right, his house is the one with a black door. (Is it racist of me to say that?)

R

Master
    His company struck off last November. I hope he isn't still trading using the company name.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...filing-history

I miss ‘dood. Hope he is ok.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk280 View Post
    I miss ‘dood. Hope he is ok.
    To quote The Big Yin.....He sounds about as popular as a fart in a Space Suit.