closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Formula 1 2019

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by hogthrob View Post
    Yes, but I wonder what format the highlights will be? Hopefully not half an hour of Coulthard poncing around in his white jeans, followed by 20 minutes of the race.
    I'm hoping that they'll keep things the same as last season. Well edited highlights still showing a good portion of the race, brief pre-race chat and grid walk plus some post race analysis and interviews. I thought they did a decent job, fingers crossed nothing changes.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianw View Post
    I wouldn't mind watching Lee McKenzie prancing around in white jeans..............................or anything else.
    It's her voice that does it for me, I think she'd make great company on a night out.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianw View Post
    I wouldn't mind watching Lee McKenzie prancing around in white jeans..............................or anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandylegss View Post
    Prefer Jenny Gow :)
    If you pay for Sky you get Natalie Pinkham.
    Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Quote Originally Posted by PickleB View Post
    I think they had the timing screen running via YT last week though I didn't check on it. No idea if they've used it in previous years.

Rich Energy coming to a store near you. Maybe.

https://www.shdlogistics.com/news/wa...ke-other-energ

Hmmm. McKenzie or Pinkham...? That wouldn't be a bad problem to have.

Quote Originally Posted by CardShark View Post
    Rich Energy coming to a store near you. Maybe.

https://www.shdlogistics.com/news/wa...ke-other-energ
    Still not convinced it isn't a load of black & gold bull...

Does anyone know if RTL are showing the races this year ?

Quote Originally Posted by Robti View Post
    Does anyone know if RTL are showing the races this year ?
    Any use...List of Formula One broadcasters or Broadcast Information?

Fifteen minutes to go until the end of pre-season testing, and what have we learned?

Everyone, including Mercedes, is saying that the Ferrari is fastest, and appears to be kinder to its tyres. Right now, there's 0.003 of a second between Sebastian Vettel and Lewis Hamilton on the same tyres, with the rest of the food chain looking like:

Renault/Toro Rosso/Red Bull/Alfa Romeo/Haas/Racing Point

Williams

Qualifying at Melbourne will be very interesting indeed. I might even get up early and watch it.

In other news, the new head of Sky Sports apparently dispensed with the services of Ted Kravitz, and was then made to have second thoughts about it, and the genial Ted will be reporting from the pit lane and paddock again this season.

Sky's F1 team seems to be very well staffed this season, with the addition of Karun Chandhok and Jenson Button, as well as appearances from Nico Rosberg, probably just to annoy Lewis Hamilton.

It all kicks off in a fortnight.
    Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.