closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seriouswatches - sale

Master

Seriouswatches - sale

Heads up for anyone interested. Seriouswatches has some watches at what appear to be a pretty decent 30-50% discount to "list".

Disclaimer - I don't follow the site enough to know whether their 'sales' are year round but, in any case, some of the savings look quite good.

Most new watches are put on sale. A reccomended , Netherlands based outfit.

Sent from my Aquaris V using tapatalk with thick fingers, declining eyesight and a small keypad.

Craftsman
    I can heartily recommend them.. prompt delivery and packaged to a high standard and delivered by UPS..just had this off them today as it happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Frantastic View Post
    I can heartily recommend them.. prompt delivery and packaged to a high standard and delivered by UPS..just had this off them today as it happens.

Looks very nice. How do you find the quality so far? I'm thinking hard about picking up a Modern Blue.

Craftsman
    The quality is outstanding to be honest..
    Case finish is very good, bracelet is super comfortable links not too chunky..almost oyster like .. clasp is excellent with 6 micro adjustments.. bezel action is miles ahead of all my other micro brand watches... ive had the Barracuda no date last year.. that was a stunning watch and I regretted selling it.. i had my eye on this for a while... the lume is stunning and the crown is also lumed!! Ive found the two I have had to be really well regulated within 3 seconds a day.. drilled lugs a nice touch.. i may do a review.
    If you write to them and ask for Mark they will give you a decent discount.. i got 86 euros off mine. The Modern Blue sold out really quickly last time.. they hold their price well also as they are limited runs.. mine is sold out everywhere else ..you wont be dissapointed with the quality..
    Need to know any more just ask..

Master
    The quality is outstanding to be honest..
    Case finish is very good, bracelet is super comfortable links not too chunky..almost oyster like .. clasp is excellent with 6 micro adjustments.. bezel action is miles ahead of all my other micro brand watches... ive had the Barracuda no date last year.. that was a stunning watch and I regretted selling it.. i had my eye on this for a while... the lume is stunning and the crown is also lumed!! Ive found the two I have had to be really well regulated within 3 seconds a day.. drilled lugs a nice touch.. i may do a review.
    If you write to them and ask for Mark they will give you a decent discount.. i got 86 euros off mine. The Modern Blue sold out really quickly last time.. they hold their price well also as they are limited runs.. mine is sold out everywhere else ..you wont be dissapointed with the quality..
    Need to know any more just ask..

Perfect! Thanks very much for the detailed reply. And for the tip!

All the reviews I've read have been very complimentary but it's good to hear further confirmation. I have a Ginault, whose finishing is absolutely impeccable, but I'm hoping the Modern Blue can get close.

Craftsman
    This is uncanny..
    Im browsing the Ginault site now as you typed that.. they are considerably more expensive ..
    Which model do you have and how has the movement performance been?

Master
    This is uncanny..
    Im browsing the Ginault site now as you typed that.. they are considerably more expensive ..
    Which model do you have and how has the movement performance been?

I have the 181070GSLN, which is the "sand" lume no-date. I had a problem with the rotor initially (the movement wasn't winding properly) but the service from John was excellent and I sent it to his authorised servicer in Berlin who sorted it out and sent it back to me within a week as I recall (all covered by the warranty). The movement has been very precise, running at +4/5s per day constantly - my usage is Mon/Wed/Fri each week.

I've had it a year now and can't see myself selling it as I feel I'm getting a better looking watch than any Rolex out there with a level of finishing that is absolutely comparable to any Rolex I've owned (all pre maxi-dial & super case). At the time I got a 35% discount by emailing John and saying I would write a review, which I did on here (back then he was offering 40% for a you tube review and 35% for a written one). As a result, it's probably the most reviewed watch in history! I think he may still offer 20% if you email him. Worth every penny in my book.

Master
    Here's my review in case you're interested:

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...hlight=ginault