closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Just picked up a PRS3-LE WOW what a cracker!

Master

Just picked up a PRS3-LE WOW what a cracker!

Just managed to find a PRS3-LE after posting a WTB and all I can say is wow this is such a lovely watch although after not owning a watch for a while and only wearing my plastic Garmin Forerunner 935 it does feel a bit weighty but I know I will get used to it.

I know these are hard to find as only 50 of each were made, mine is black which was my last colour choice but with that orange hand it just looks superb but I do want one of the other colours so if anyone reading this wants to sell theirs just give me a shout as I am loving the design of this beauty and another colour would be great.

Unlike the naff Seiko qc where the hands are always misaligned the hands on this PRS3 are totally spot on :)

Banned
    The blue would be my choice. Wear that bad boy in good health.

I have the blue - still one of my most comfortable watches, even with the bracelet (I am not a bracelet guy). Funnily enough it's one of my watches which gets the most positive comments - it's rather noticeable (in a good way!). I should wear mine again, maybe on a nice NATO....

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    I have the blue - still one of my most comfortable watches, even with the bracelet (I am not a bracelet guy). Funnily enough it's one of my watches which gets the most positive comments - it's rather noticeable (in a good way!). I should wear mine again, maybe on a nice NATO....

Haha hey if it's not being worn just sell it to me I will wear it :)

I fancy a NATO for mine but I have no idea where to get one from as I think an orange one would look great on it

Quote Originally Posted by andy armitage View Post
    Just managed to find a PRS3-LE after posting a WTB and all I can say is wow this is such a lovely watch although after not owning a watch for a while and only wearing my plastic Garmin Forerunner 935 it does feel a bit weighty but I know I will get used to it.

I know these are hard to find as only 50 of each were made, mine is black which was my last colour choice but with that orange hand it just looks superb but I do want one of the other colours so if anyone reading this wants to sell theirs just give me a shout as I am loving the design of this beauty and another colour would be great.

Unlike the naff Seiko qc where the hands are always misaligned the hands on this PRS3 are totally spot on :)
    Oi you,
    You know I've been after one for some time in yellow or blue, how did that one slip past me?
    Glad you like it, still hoping to try one myself.

n2
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    Oi you,
    You know I've been after one for some time in yellow or blue, how did that one slip past me?
    Glad you like it, still hoping to try one myself.

n2
    Haha mine is black which you don't want :)

Haha hey if it's not being worn just sell it to me I will wear it :)

I fancy a NATO for mine but I have no idea where to get one from as I think an orange one would look great on it
    Ha, no chance!

Just had a look at Haveston - no orange in sight sadly.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    Ha, no chance!

Just had a look at Haveston - no orange in sight sadly.

Are they good NATO's? I don't know where to look for one I would like orange but a mixture of orange and black would be fine I just need a funky strap to go with this fab watch, any ideas?

Are they good NATO's? I don't know where to look for one I would like orange but a mixture of orange and black would be fine I just need a funky strap to go with this fab watch, any ideas?
    Please stop, you're just making things worse,,

Big fan of Haveston - their floating keeper keeps the bulk massively down and I find them very comfortable - we've discussed them a bit in various parts of the forum.

I'm thinking of the Carrier or the M-22 (maybe even the set....). You could try one of Eddie's Deluxe - orange and black one. Surely fits the bill?

Fantastic watches - I've got the yellow version. Can't believe there's still some in stock for £340. Where else can you get an ETA powered automatic 300m diver for that money nowadays?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampoc View Post
    Fantastic watches - I've got the yellow version. Can't believe there's still some in stock for £340. Where else can you get an ETA powered automatic 300m diver for that money nowadays?
    Steinhart.

Quote Originally Posted by James_ View Post
    Steinhart.
    Good point - let me start again.

Fantastic watches - I've got the yellow version. Can't believe there's still some in stock for £340. Where else can you get an ETA powered automatic 300m diver for that money nowadays that isn't a Rolex knock-off? :p

Fantastic watches - I've got the yellow version. Can't believe there's still some in stock for £340. Where else can you get an ETA powered automatic 300m diver for that money nowadays that isn't a Rolex knock-off? :p
    This is a very good point - The PRS3 is its own style. What makes Eddie's watches stand apart is they have their own style - heck even his 'homage' watches like the new Everest have their own distinctness that (for me) Steinhart do not have.

Banned

Was thinking the same.

Journeyman
    Stop it, now. I swore I'm moving down to 40mm watches. I really wanted one of these PRS-3s, convinced myself it was too big. And with the quartz version coming out...

Still, there's some available....

Must. Resist....

In the last hour or so I've received an orange PRS-3LE in response to a WTB, expectations exceeded by a huge margin.