closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justice!

Justice!

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Brilliant! Should have twatted him around the head mind!

Waste of good Police time, after bleating in Court that he was abused as a child and has a mental health issues he will be let out with caution to burglarise until he kills someone.

The land of infinite second chances.

Last month, Mr Griffiths was informed he would be facing no further actionas a result of a Conservative Party investigation due to the state of his mental health, although - at that stage - the Tory whip remained withdrawn from him.
    The Burton MP had previously revealed how he was on the "verge of suicide" following the emergence of his text messages, prompting him to spend a month in hospital.
    He described how decades of mental health battles - following his being abused as a child - led to his "breakdown".
    Sky News has contacted Mr Griffiths' office following Mrs Phillips' comments.
    On Wednesday, Mr Elphicke tweeted: "Important for my constituents to know that, 13 months after having it withdrawn, I have been given back the Conservative whip.
    LINK
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

I'm all for justice and appropriate punishment but to be fair the police officer just assaulted the guy.

The officer didn't say anything, give any verbal indication or command, he just twatted the guy in the legs.

Part of me feels happy he was caught and probably hurt a little but there is another part that looks at the video and sees unjustifiable force used to arrest the guy.

Discuss?

Regards,

Si.

That's All Folks

Master
    The Police Officer could make no mistake in seeing the burglar armed with a crow bar-no warning req'd in my view.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by raringtogo View Post
    I'm all for justice and appropriate punishment but to be fair the police officer just assaulted the guy.

The officer didn't say anything, give any verbal indication or command, he just twatted the guy in the legs.

Part of me feels happy he was caught and probably hurt a little but there is another part that looks at the video and sees unjustifiable force used to arrest the guy.

Discuss?

Regards,

Si.

That's All Folks
    Shout a warning and get twatted round the head with a crowbar?

It's a 'No' from me.

It only took six of them to get him.

Craftsman
    I'd have done exactly the same if I was that copper.

And I'd have been happy taking 5 of my mates with me to do it too.

Master
    Blog Entries

Discuss?

Regards,

Si.

That's All Folks
    And this is why the country is in a right state of crime

Craftsman

Discuss?

Regards,

Si.

That's All Folks
    Scumsucker criminals deserve all they get.

He went to steal with a crowbar, he had it in his hand. He has already proved he is a loathesome twat so why take the slightest risk that he will turn and attack. It is more than reasonable to ensure there is no risk of him doing so.

Discuss!! I just pray you are not involved in the justice system.

I'm afraid that anyone who puts "discuss" in a post - should get a baton around the legs too.

Perfectly justified use of force, reasonable and proportionate.

Seems to stir up some strong feelings amongst almost everyone.

Good to have an outlet for all that rage and those feelings of injustice.

Merry Christmas to one and all!

That's All Folks

Journeyman
    Brilliant! I loved the way the alleged burglar shouted "I ain't done nothing!". As far as him being hit around the legs by the copper, I think it was reasonable force and probably more directed at getting him to the ground rather than doing any harm.
    Last edited by Popey; 19th December 2018 at 21:28. Reason: clarification

Blog Entries

Discuss?

Regards,

Si.

That's All Folks
    The guy was armed with a crowbar, would you take a chance of him hitting you with it? So why expect the policeman to?

But I do hope he never had his face pushed into the broken glass all over the floor too much.

This being a public area of the forum it may be wise to edit some of the posts here, and the quoting of them. The burglar? As a victim, and with other victims in the family, IMHO he should have been weighted and thrown in the nearest body of water.
    F.T.F.A.

Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    The guy was armed with a crowbar, would you take a chance of him hitting you with it? So why expect the policeman to?

But I do hope he never had his face pushed into the broken glass all over the floor too much.
    Pretty much my response when I saw this video on Facebook
    Cheers..
    Jase

You can trust the Scots to administer proper justice.

Imagine the joy of shooting him from that window, no warning, just bang.

Just shoot the damn pig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Imagine the joy of shooting him from that window, no warning, just bang.
    Or boiling oil.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post

Eddie
    Quoting so I can see all the video.

Master

Justice!

Fair play to those patio doors
    Took a bit of shifting
    Broad daylight too ,complete scumbag.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl.1 View Post
    Scumsucker criminals deserve all they get.

He went to steal with a crowbar, he had it in his hand. He has already proved he is a loathesome twat so why take the slightest risk that he will turn and attack. It is more than reasonable to ensure there is no risk of him doing so.

Discuss!! I just pray you are not involved in the justice system.
    I'm affraid the justice system is full of 'raringtogo' thought process and that's why we are where we are.

Seen this before, the bloke looks like he is in his 70's maybe that's what taking drugs does to you.

He wasn't burglarising.

We love facts on TZ-UK.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Hopefully he went to prison and got buggerised though

Hopefully the baton to the legs hurt like hell.
    So clever my foot fell off.

Why didn't the police wait a minute more, so he was inside, going equipped, attempted burglary, to burglary any good lawyer is going to drive a bus through this as he didn't actually get inside.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianw View Post
    Why didn't the police wait a minute more, so he was inside, going equipped, attempted burglary, to burglary any good lawyer is going to drive a bus through this as he didn't actually get inside.
    Adrianw, they did not wait as they are duty bound to deal with it.
    He will not get off this, the offence committed is attempted burglary, the penalty for attempt is exactly that of burglary itself.
    Going equipped will not be charged as the use of the tool is part and parcel of the attempt.

Any good lawyer will advise his client to plead.

20 hours community service and a free locksmith course in case he needs a trade for the future

Craftsman
    Or they could have waited five minutes for him to get inside and stick that crowbar over the home owners head.

He would have got even more time for murder!!!!

I'm not sure there's likely to be much variation in the sentencing guidelines between actual and attempted (as is here) housebreaking with intent to steal (it's not burglary).

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    I'm not sure there's likely to be much variation in the sentencing guidelines between actual and attempted (as is here) housebreaking with intent to steal (it's not burglary).

R
    It is attempt burglary.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl.1 View Post
    Adrianw, they did not wait as they are duty bound to deal with it.
    He will not get off this, the offence committed is attempted burglary, the penalty for attempt is exactly that of burglary itself.
    Going equipped will not be charged as the use of the tool is part and parcel of the attempt.

Any good lawyer will advise his client to plead.
    That isn't how I read this

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk...stic-burglary/

It should be 20 years minimum but unfortunately the prisons are already overcrowded and corporal punishment is illegal
    Last edited by adrianw; 19th December 2018 at 17:33.

Hello

Oh dear, how sad what a pity.

No problem with the arrest but I’m sure the sentencing will be poor.

Discuss?

Regards,

Si.

That's All Folks
    Excuse me Mr Burglar be a good chap and put the crowbar down, what what!

Craftsman
    That isn't how I read this

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk...stic-burglary/

It should be 20 years minimum but unfortunately the prisons are already overcrowded and corporal punishment is illegal
    Hi, i am not commenting on the sentence what i am stating is that he will be found guilty, Government and the courts fecked up justice years ago by deciding not to sentence people properly and seem to think that it is approprite not to lock these types of scum up for long periods.

Warrington, centre of the Universe and home of the Mighty Wire
    Whose to say there was no pensioners inside, and this scum was one of those types that likes to beat up old folk and rob them. Justified IMO. Should have hit him harder and more frequently, I fact they all should have had a free shot !!

Stuart

Police brutality.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sprite1275 View Post
    I'm affraid the justice system is full of 'raringtogo' thought process and that's why we are where we are.
    Quite!!!

Master
    “Police brutality”? Imagine if that had happened in the USA!

I wasn’t serious. He should have been given a few more strikes IMO.

Craftsman

Discuss?

Regards,

Si.

That's All Folks
    You trying to wind everybody up ?
    The burglar was armed with a crowbar, so the police officer should take the personal risk pf allowing the criminal the opportunity to attack him, get real please.
    The right course of action when a criminal has a weapon is put them down on the ground ASAP where the cease to be a threat.

Can we link this episode with Brexit for another fight pls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerUK View Post
    You trying to wind everybody up ?
    The burglar was armed with a crowbar, so the police officer should take the personal risk pf allowing the criminal the opportunity to attack him, get real please.
    The right course of action when a criminal has a weapon is put them down on the ground ASAP where the cease to be a threat.
    I was playing Devils Advocate to see if there were more opinions on this matter than on "what colour pants should I wear on Tuesdays?" or other banal queries that appear to confuse folk around here.

It would seem I touched a nerve with quite a few people and for that I apologise, but watching people's reactions to this is infinitely more interesting than knowing whether you prefer a shower or bath and other such things.

Si.

That's All Folks

Grand Master
    It's clear he's a junkie, you can see his face under that nike cap at one point, and having a crowbar meant the police officer had to take him down quick, it's just weird you have someone up above videoing it all, in the house being broken in to, if you were scared of the burglar why poke your arm out the window above his head, luckily the burglar looks like he's not aware of what year it is, let alone someone videoing him from above!

Craftsman
    I wonder how easily one of my bedside cabinets could have fallen out of window as I walked by and bumped it......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Argee1977 View Post
    It's clear he's a junkie, you can see his face under that nike cap at one point, and having a crowbar meant the police officer had to take him down quick, it's just weird you have someone up above videoing it all, in the house being broken in to, if you were scared of the burglar why poke your arm out the window above his head, luckily the burglar looks like he's not aware of what year it is, let alone someone videoing him from above!
    Are you going to join the circle jerk or trying to be difficult?
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    This being a public area of the forum it may be wise to edit some of the posts here, and the quoting of them. The burglar? As a victim, and with other victims in the family, IMHO he should have been weighted and thrown in the nearest body of water.
    Sorted.