closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Peli Watch Cases

Master

Peli Watch Cases

https://www.thecasefarm.co.uk/watch-cases/

Has anyone tried these? Are they any good (I appreciate they're not pretty)
    Mrs 2254 says they use Peli cases to secure items in her lab & they are good for that so I wondered what the general opinion was...

Considered the best by some.
    It's just a matter of time...

Craftsman
    Peli cases in general are excellent.. however for me they're a little OTT for watches, unless your bringing watches on your travels...

Craftsman
    I have a small one, suitable for a couple of watches, that i got years ago with my Ocean7 LM1-LE and i always use it travelling, it really is superb and stands the test of time and abuse really well.

Those in the link do look a bit large but will certainly do the job.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl.1 View Post
    I have a small one, suitable for a couple of watches, that i got years ago with my Ocean7 LM1-LE and i always use it travelling, it really is superb and stands the test of time and abuse really well.

Those in the link do look a bit large but will certainly do the job.
    The 4 watch one is 9 x 4 inches, it looks like a much bigger box in the pictures. I must say I'm tempted.

Craftsman
    It won't be wasted money. The boxes are great.

I had another larger one for a Prometheous that i stripped out and use to dry store my glasses / wallet etc when i am diving.

So even if not for watches they are just great.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl.1 View Post
    It won't be wasted money. The boxes are great.

I had another larger one for a Prometheous that i stripped out and use to dry store my glasses / wallet etc when i am diving.

So even if not for watches they are just great.
    I reckon I'll get one after Christmas, they are highly recommended by lots of people.

Master
    If you are after a small case, these ones from Watch Obsession are good. I have one and have been pleased with it.

https://www.watchobsession.co.uk/col...el-case-in-red

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesnw View Post
    If you are after a small case, these ones from Watch Obsession are good. I have one and have been pleased with it.

https://www.watchobsession.co.uk/col...el-case-in-red
    That looks like good value for the price.

I have one that takes 8 watches and one of the clasps snapped off after a few years light use. Apparently they’re covered under a lifetime warranty but I haven’t bothered to investigate - much too heavy and cumbersome imho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    I work in the Oil and Gas industry and anything that is of any value gets shipped in Peli cases because they are bombproof.
    I have the 12 watch one from the Casefarm but they will supply the foam only as well which isn’t the cheap pluck out stuff, cases can be picked up cheaper new or second hand on EBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob.B View Post
    I work in the Oil and Gas industry and anything that is of any value gets shipped in Peli cases because they are bombproof.
    I have the 12 watch one from the Casefarm but they will supply the foam only as well which isn’t the cheap pluck out stuff, cases can be picked up cheaper new or second hand on EBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Having spoken to Case Farm this morning, they're doing the case (4 watches) & foam, freepost, for £69.99. Foam only is £19.99, again Freepost. I'm struggling to find a 1200 case for under £50 when postage is considered. I think I'll get one after Christmas.