closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: UK's Remote Regions' Independent Filling Stations - Phil Coomes' photo-essay

UK's Remote Regions' Independent Filling Stations - Phil Coomes' photo-essay

"Well they would say that ... wouldn't they!"

Interesting read, thanks for sharing.

Nice article there dunk, thanks for posting.

Remarkably, I've been to three of those featured over recent years and my local station is another independently-owned one (with a Spar shop in-house) and it's doing good trade all year round.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Craftsman
    Enjoyed reading that! Thanks!

Journeyed over to Applecross in March last year with my old man in his Lotus. Getting up and over the Applecross Pass was one of the most challenging things I've ever done in a car but the payoff was worth it. Ate lunch in the pub/shop there and you really get a sense of the feeling of community.

Also I grew up not a million miles from Mildenhall and the big "gas guzzler" pickups often would venture as far as my town. I remember growing up, learning to drive and having to pay for my own fuel in my Fiesta, and thinking it must cost a fortune for the Americans to fill their pickups over here, not realising their fuel was US priced and tax free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk