closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Sky box probs....HELP

Blog Entries

Sky box probs....HELP

So all of a sudden the sky box is not connecting to our wi-fi. Seems more of a system problem.

Really hung over after a Christmas bash this morning so struggling to sort. Any ideas???

Hell I feel ill.

Pitch

Have you switched off the router and disconnected it for a few minutes and then plugged it back in and rebooted?

Sky box probs....HELP

I have this from time to time (quite an old Sky box). It always happens after a software update these days.

I have to power off both the Sky box and the router completely, then turn them back on.
    Last edited by alfat33; 15th December 2018 at 11:13.

Master
    Hi mate

On the couple of times that’s happened to me, I’ve had to make that painfully long phone call to Sky to get them to do some sort of diagnostics check. It worked and they were helpful when I got through. It might be that they need to boost the signal again.

Is it Sky Q?

Keep yourself hydrated and try not to think of everything you drank last night

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Happened to mine a couple of times recently, i reset the network setting and set it up again, only need to enter the password.

Blog Entries
    Cheers chaps and now on hold to Sky.

Granddaughters wanting stuff in demand, a banging head, wife taking the p and sky do not make a nice Saturday morning. Oh and I’m 53.

Pitch

Recent SkyQ upgrade and had the same problems. Did switch sky and router off, left for a few mins then rebooted. If need be go to network settings and reset.

Thats all you can other than make the dreaded call and waste 30 minutes of your life, but the above should sort it out.

Craftsman
    How are you liking Sky Q? I think I prefer the old blue and yellow channel interface.

Blog Entries
    All sorted fellas, lady in the blower from Sky was lovely.

Was my end and networking issue which I have resolved.

Cheers again chaps.

Now doing a Big Tasty to sort me out.

Seem to have some sort of issue every few weeks since we ‘upgraded’ to Sky Q a few months ago. Always resolved by pulling the power from box and router, waiting a few mins and rebooting - pretty annoying. Nobody in the house prefers the sky Q interface to the old version - seems very awkward and a bit random in comparison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by RobDad View Post
    Seem to have some sort of issue every few weeks since we ‘upgraded’ to Sky Q a few months ago. Always resolved by pulling the power from box and router, waiting a few mins and rebooting - pretty annoying. Nobody in the house prefers the sky Q interface to the old version - seems very awkward and a bit random in comparison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree...just doesn’t seem as easy to navigate quickly but then, I’ve had seven years of the previous version.

Mine freezes every now and then. Needs rebooting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk