I’m asking this question before I leave a comment in H&V as I’m not quite sure if I’m being to dramatic.
I spotted a watch in SC that I fancied purchasing. I admit I am a bit ocd about time keeping, I can accept +/- a few seconds per 24hrs but any more than that and it starts to do my head in, so I sent the seller a message to enquire what the time keeping was like. The seller said he would test it over the next 24hrs and the next day he messaged me saying it was spot on. I was happy with this and went ahead and made the purchase (not massive money but a fairly significant amount). I set the watch to an internet reliably accurate source and then checked it the next day, it had lost 10 seconds, the following day another 10 seconds. So I contacted the seller who responded by saying he knew it was losing time but he thought it was only a few seconds / day and not 10, before he got my money he said it was spot on !
Basically, he is not interested in his purchasers satisfaction and has offered no remorse or solution to this.
If you had a purchase based on these facts would you be a little bit unhappy, I feel I was lied to by the seller simply so I would purchase his watch.
Is it H&V or have a word with myself ?