closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Casio convert

Casio convert

Well it seems I have been converted to the chunky and practical nature of the Casio Mudmaster. What a blindingly good watch, even if I do struggle a little to remember its functions and how to set stuff. On the upside there are good sites to explain it all to an ignoramus like me, on the interwebnet.

Journeyman
    I do love these. If they did a slightly smaller size I'd have a couple. Even on my 7.5" wrist there just a tad too big.

Nice, I've been contemplating one of these although I usually prefer the square Gs. One special point of mention, is that Casio seem to be able to ensure that their watches with seconds hands hit the markers, something that Seiko, Omega and others regularly cannot.
    David
    Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    Nice, I've been contemplating one of these although I usually prefer the square Gs. One special point of mention, is that Casio seem to be able to ensure that their watches with seconds hands hit the markers, something that Seiko, Omega and others regularly cannot.
    I quite like the look of the rectangular ones too, perhaps I should...... no, no, no, must stand firm

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by toezapper View Post
    I quite like the look of the rectangular ones too, perhaps I should...... no, no, no, must stand firm
    The GMW B5000D-1ER (Stainless steel) is very tempting...just waiting on John Lewis to get it back in stock and price match... saw it recently on there for 360.00..Xmas after all :)

Quote Originally Posted by Dakar View Post
    The GMW B5000D-1ER (Stainless steel) is very tempting...just waiting on John Lewis to get it back in stock and price match... saw it recently on there for 360.00..Xmas after all :)
    This Forum is dreadful so many people just open up the door to temptation just willy nilly