closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Mondaine Warranty / Guarantee ?

Mondaine Warranty / Guarantee ?

Hi have bought a Mondaine as a pressie for my wife but she doesn't like it (!!) As i got it for a good price thought I'd sell on ebay instead of return and put the profits towards a watch she likes. Bought in Nov 2018, still new, unworn with all case ans face stickers in tact

Anyone know where my buyer would stand with the 2 year warranty ?

Watch was bought from Amazon usa marketplace but the seller was Mondaine. The warranty card is not stamped or dated.

Sent from my SM-A520F using TZ-UK mobile app

Why don't you ask Mondaine, as they would be the ones honouring the warranty and not some blokes on a watch forum who could only offer conjecture, and probably a story about why you should have bought locally from a small independent dealer/taken your wife to choose a watch/bought a Rolex instead because they are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by 200mwaterresistant View Post
    Why don't you ask Mondaine, as they would be the ones honouring the warranty and not some blokes on a watch forum who could only offer conjecture, and probably a story about why you should have bought locally from a small independent dealer/taken your wife to choose a watch/bought a Rolex instead because they are the best.
    Ha ha, all true, ive emailed them but it says up to 2 days to respond. Website not much help.

Sent from my SM-A520F using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    "This warranty is valid only for watches purchased from an authorized Mondaine retailer evidenced by an original Mondaine warranty certificate duly signed, dated and stamped by the authorized retailer."

That reads to me that anyone who can produce a signed, dated warranty card from an authorised dealer (anywhere in the world) for this watch can get the watch repaired within the first two years.