closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: John Pass Newcastle-under-Lyme

John Pass Newcastle-under-Lyme

Hi all.

I put my name down end of May for a 114060 at the above jewellers as it is the closest Rolex AD to me being based in Shropshire.
    I was told to expect a circa 2 year wait. I duly accepted and chased September to be told there were still a good few people there before me. Anyway I got a call Saturday to say it was there.
    Went in to collect and had absolutely faultless service.
    The sales guy said there had been an influx of Professional Steel models in as they (Rolex) made the same amount as last year and come the beginning of December had a few more to shift. Whether it’s true or not bothers me not, but I was very impressed by the service received and love the watch.
    Thanks for reading.
    Adam.

Blog Entries
    2years for a standard submariner?
    Last edited by MartynJC (UK); 9th December 2018 at 18:53.

That’s what I was told. Have bought from Ruddels Rolex 14060m, couple of Bremont before and they said longer.
    John Pass said 2 years and came good after 7 months. I am perhaps naive and believed them, but I’m happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    What's the point in them saying 3 months and the failing to deliver, this way they look like they have done you a miricle and if you didn't take there's a queue of people that would have

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

I’ve been a customer of Andrew (grandson of the founder and the current owner) for around ten years and have bought many watches (and recommended many others who have happily bought there) from him.

They have another branch in Crewe and both have long-serving, knowledgable staff.

It’s a lovely family business and they really know how to treat customers properly. They deserve all the success they get.

Master
    The Crewe branch is local to me and I've had a couple of watches from them in the past, shame the only Rolex in there is the pre-owned stuff these days, Crewe is the place to go if you're after Omega though.

Agree with the above, Andrew is top bloke, I had a very long and enjoyable chat with him some years ago, very approachable and he was more than happy to just talk watches.