closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: CCJ's - County Court Judgements

CCJ's - County Court Judgements

Hi, just hoping to get advice and experiences on CCJ's - in particular attempting to reclaim an unpaid loan. Unfortunately I may need to go down this route shortly so hoping for some guidance from those who have done it.

I did one through the cord claim procedure i.e. not online. Pretty straightforward, the defendant (an ex-member here) challenged the claim and so it went to court, I couldn't attend but gave my representation by letter and the case was found in my favour.

I'm fairly sure the fee costs are less if you make your claim on-line, although you are awarded costs if the outcome is in your favour.

Good luck with it.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

It is really straight forward to do it online.

I had to go through the full process, money claim (online) - fortunately not disputed, then CCJ, then bailiffs, then monthly repayments through the bailiffs. I got there in the end though, despite my dog eating the last cheque payment......

Master
    I’ve used the online service a few times and in each case the other party coughed up before going to court which saved a lot of hassle. A letter from the court stirred them in to action very quickly after all my previous correspondence had been ignored.

Instigating the action is very straightforward.
    Last edited by benny.c; 4th December 2018 at 20:50.

Very easy
    I had to go to court as they made s counter. Iain
    Won doing handstands
    Then slapped on an attachment of earnings

All costs added to the claim

I chuckle as the £10 cheques pop through the door each month

It was principal