Hi all, just wanted to have some justification on my recent sales here of a watch to a forum member....

This was the sale post to begin with https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...s-Marker-watch

The parcel eventually reached UK as I did a check with the tracking number>

Me: Hi again Gab, I key in the tracking number RC703871748SG and tracking site is www.singpost.com shows that it arrives GB on the 19th July.

Buyer: Hi Linus,The parcel is now showing as delivered but I haven't received anything...
I'll give it until Monday.

Buyer: Hi Linus, Sorry for the late reply but I'm away. Im still waiting for the internal investigation from Royal Mail. I'll give the a call on Tuesday.

Me: Hi again Gab, just wandering how did your end go with the investigation? did you lodge a police report?

Buyer: I'm sorry but Royal Mail is sticking to their story that someone collected the parcel with valid ID and the card that was left at my address. There's nothing more they will do therefore I'll have to claim the money back through my credit card company. I'm not sure what's going to happen at your end.

Me: Hi Gab, I can’t be losing my watch for a planned theft.

Me:So I see that you have start the paypal claim, again, this is really not fair on my end as I cannot be taking liability on the Royal mail behalf that the parcel gotten into the wrong hands. Perhaps we both can let the forums members be the jurors.

Buyer: I have started a claim with my credit card company, not PayPal, but I guess they are claiming off PayPal.
Feel free to post on the forum whatever you wish.

and so this evening, I received this from paypal:

We've been working with your buyer's credit card issuer to dispute your chargeback case. Unfortunately, the card issuer has decided the chargeback in the buyer's favour.We're sorry that you had this experience with your transaction. Although we can't dispute this transaction any further, we encourage you to contact your buyer directly to reach a resolution.

I have asked buyer to do a through investigation with Royal mail as to the imposter who claimed the watch at the post office. Wasn't there any ID verification? No request to pay for extra insurance during initial shipping and any insurance company may not buy into such case of theft even if insurance were bought.

As for the initial paypal claim, buyer has written as 'Item not as describe" to open up the case.

So now here I am feeling lost, humiliated and poorer, I just hope that there can be some justification from the community here. Really appreciate some righteousness can still be salvage. Have a good evening gentlemen.