closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Can anyone help with XBox one S Console & Forza Deals Please

Can anyone help with XBox one S Console & Forza Deals Please

Hi,

I would like to upgrade my Son's XBox 360 console to a 'One' S with the latest Forza Horizon 4 game.

I didn't buy over Black Friday, as we hadn't decided then to do it, but I understand that the bundle was around £170

Does anyone have any knowledge of any good deals out there, I can't find it below £230 now

Thanks
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnboy9876 View Post
    Hi,

I would like to upgrade my Son's XBox 360 console to a 'One' S with the latest Forza Horizon 4 game.

I didn't buy over Black Friday, as we hadn't decided then to do it, but I understand that the bundle was around £170

Does anyone have any knowledge of any good deals out there, I can't find it below £230 now

Thanks
    John
    I'm looking too, but for the minecraft bundle. Before black Friday, Smyths were doing any bundle (£230) plus an extra controller (£50) plus Red Dead 2 (£50) all for £250, but i thought i'd wait to see if it dropped more on black Friday, only for it to go up (with a brief stint at full price in between). My betting is there'll be no good deals this side of Xmas

As a aside, I bought a Logitech G920 wheel and pedal set for the boys Xbox one from Argos a few weeks ago when they had it down to £180, they have since put it up to £329! Should have bought the shifter then too but didn’t.
    Cheers..
    Jase

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by johnboy9876 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks
    John
    Prices do seem to be fluctuating quite a bit £230 seems to be the rate today, maybe hang on a little longer...?
    I got a good deal from Currys a couple of weeks back with a bundle including Forza and 3 other games for £230
    I can get 8% off too which made it even better

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    As a aside, I bought a Logitech G920 wheel and pedal set for the boys Xbox one from Argos a few weeks ago when they had it down to £180, they have since put it up to £329! Should have bought the shifter then too but didn’t.
    I bought the G920 set a couple of days ago too, apparently Amazon had it with the shifter for £150 on black Friday, I got mine from 'Box' for £170 (still the same price today)

The best current price seems to be £219.95 delivered for just the OneS + Forza.

https://www.thegamecollection.net/xb...ampaign=idealo

There have been a few eBay 10, 15 and 20% off codes recently applicable to games and consoles - they seem to come round really frequently at the moment. I wouldn’t imagine Microsoft will reduce the base package price now, but some retailers may do bundles with additional games / controllers for not much more. For example, Curry’s have the One S, Forza, Tekken 7 and Project Cars 2 for £249.95

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and...86238-pdt.html

Keep an eye on HotUkDeals for heads-up on deals - unfortunately you’ll see how cheap they were a few weeks ago.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/xbox-one-s

As if by magic.... an eBay code for 15% off certain sellers has appeared today - XMAS15.

The seller “Shopto_outlet” has the Xbox One S 1TB console with Battlefield V for £199.99 and Forza Horizon 4 game for £29.85 delivered. However, use the code and you can get both delivered for £195.36.

Even if the lad doesn’t want Battlefield, it’s not a bad deal.

Quote Originally Posted by kungfugerbil View Post
    As if by magic.... an eBay code for 15% off certain sellers has appeared today - XMAS15.

The seller “Shopto_outlet” has the Xbox One S 1TB console with Battlefield V for £199.99 and Forza Horizon 4 game for £29.85 delivered. However, use the code and you can get both delivered for £195.36.

Even if the lad doesn’t want Battlefield, it’s not a bad deal.
    That sounds good, thanks, I'll have a look at it

John

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kungfugerbil View Post
    The best current price seems to be £219.95 delivered for just the OneS + Forza.

https://www.thegamecollection.net/xb...ampaign=idealo

There have been a few eBay 10, 15 and 20% off codes recently applicable to games and consoles - they seem to come round really frequently at the moment. I wouldn’t imagine Microsoft will reduce the base package price now, but some retailers may do bundles with additional games / controllers for not much more. For example, Curry’s have the One S, Forza, Tekken 7 and Project Cars 2 for £249.95

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and...86238-pdt.html

Keep an eye on HotUkDeals for heads-up on deals - unfortunately you’ll see how cheap they were a few weeks ago.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/xbox-one-s
    Thank you for the advice, I'm going to keep a lokk out and have now linked to UKHOTDEALS on this also

John