closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone got any thoughts on Lundis Bleus...

Craftsman

Anyone got any thoughts on Lundis Bleus...

I've had my eye on the relatively recent "micro brand" Lundis Bleus for a while, in particular their 1100-EU Royal Blue with its absolutely stunning hand enamelled dial.

Does anyone have any experience with the brand and their watches?

I follow them on Instagram, their sea of Japan dial is amazing but I think they are quote pricey for non Swiss non modified movements. But they seem to have a good following from Instagrammers in Asia

- - - Updated - - -

I follow them on Instagram, their sea of Japan dial is amazing but I think they are quote pricey for non Swiss non modified movements. But they seem to have a good following from Instagrammers in Asia

I also follow on IG. They do offer Swiss movement options, though nothing exciting. Arguably that isn’t so important as it is not their forte. Those enamel dials certainly are - I believe all done in house. They are one of the more interesting micro brands for sure. Have a read of this article - https://quillandpad.com/2018/11/25/l...ngraved-dials/

Journeyman
    That is blue - very blue, love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    Thanks, that's a decent article!

Craftsman
    I have to say, the use of a Miyota movement doesn't really bother me. I just find the enamel dials, particularly the Royal Blue to be so exquisite and engaging.

Journeyman
    Absolutely lovely looking watch. Love the blue dial and its simplicity.

That's a cracking blue. The deep black is also stunning.

Interesting texture to the blue - reminds me of a rather more pitted Snowflake dial.

Quote Originally Posted by Joppers View Post
    I have to say, the use of a Miyota movement doesn't really bother me. I just find the enamel dials, particularly the Royal Blue to be so exquisite and engaging.
    Fully agree with the comment, though I also understand it putting off some people (due to the price) so nice to have a choice. I personally would enquire to have the watch done without the central second hands to really enjoy that serene enamel dial....

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    Interesting texture to the blue - reminds me of a rather more pitted Snowflake dial.
    Hand textured apparently, although they will also do a smooth dial. They showed a stunning opaque white dial on their instagram recently with blue printing.
    Last edited by Joppers; 4th December 2018 at 16:34.