closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Honda crv 2015 petrol buying advice

Honda crv 2015 petrol buying advice

Hi all... Appreciate some advice please.. My civic is ticking over 100k miles and looking for something bigger to cart the kids and luggage about on UK holidays (and be a bike lugger for my weekend adventures)...I had a 2009 petrol crv from new years ago and liked it so drawn back to another.. Can only stretch to a 2015 model and want petrol as don't do a lot of miles.. Anything I should look out for? All advice appreciate

Oh and if anyone has a decent one they want to let go please drop me a message :-)

Blog Entries
    Don't think you can go wrong with a petrol CRV as a no-nonsense family car - very versatile and reliable. The more recent models do tend to hold their value quite well.

Thanks folks.. As an update I'm picking up a 2016 plate 2.0 petrol manual 4wd from a Mitsubishi dealer on Saturday.. Got it for a decent price, only 55k on the clock and good SR spec level..fsh and excellent condition. They're servicing it, fresh mot and putting 4 new tyres on it.. Oh and years warranty so should do the trick.. Cheers again