closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Excellent service from Simon Freese

Master

Excellent service from Simon Freese

I know Simon Freese is often mentioned in the context of his work on Omega models but as many already know his skills and experience run much wider. I sent him my tired, stuck in a drawer for 30 years, Autavia a couple of months back for movement service and general clean up. This is how it looked
    DSCN1102 by steve cooke, on Flickr
    Following a complete movement strip down and service it's now back with me and looks brighter and younger than Kylie Minogue (and it's about the same age )
    DSCN1185 by steve cooke, on Flickr

In addition to the professional level of his work Simon is also a top guy to deal with, very approachable, understanding and communicative whilst undertaking the work. If anyone has any vintage pieces in need of care I would not hesitate to recommend.

He's a top bloke. Watch looks fantastic!

Thats a real beauty and the bezel is unrecognisable from how it was, really nice I wish Santa was putting that in my stocking :).

Simon is a great chap. He has service a number of my watches recently. 100% recommended.

That Autavia looks stunning...tried one of the "new homage" ones yesterday, nice but not the same.

Cracking work - looks lovely
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Grand Master
    Simon’s helped me a couple of times in the past, he’s a good guy and very good at what he does. Some professional repairers can be a bit offhand and aloof when dealing with the so-called hobbyists like me, but Simon’s just the opposite.

Paul