closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Investment - best return on 10k over 5 years?

.... house will always get you with zero (green) 😂

Quote Originally Posted by hogthrob View Post
    Some interesting suggestions. Here's my (light-hearted suggestion): half on red, half on black.

Quote Originally Posted by hogthrob View Post
    Some interesting suggestions. Here's my (light-hearted suggestion): half on red, half on black.
    high risk- zero is a winner for many

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyS View Post
    But if you're serious about Real Estate investing I think it's worth to consult a real estate law firm before investing
    Not sure what your hyperlink is for but if you have £10,000 to invest and consult a "real estate law firm" then you are likely to end up with £0 to invest before you even start.

MY self nd a friend have been investing (don't laugh) in LEgo for the past couple of years.
    I buy sets that are in demand, that will retire and then will sell in the future.

Recent example - one of the ornage 911 GT sets that I was mocked at paying £99 for .... sold £240

Now - that's a ROI that Rolex horders dream of......

Minor risk - but Lego will always sell for what you paid or thereabouts - so never going to be stuck with any huge losses

Its stockmarketeque in some ways as folk speculate on what will retire (and therefore become the SS ROlex equiv) etc

Fun too - Id not put £10k in but have a few £1000 worth at cost to me which is worth (based on recent sales) at least 50% more

Investments (like watches) can be fun

Craftsman
    I usually invest surplus monies into my stocks and shares ISA but I also occasionally invest in things I find interesting like watches and in the past have bought Lego sets for a bit of fun.

Having been a fan of The Big Bang Theory I bought a few sets (Brand new sealed) from eBay because it was being retired and currently the sets have doubled in price which beats any shares I have invested in for a while.

Although Lego does have its risks as they can re-released models like the Taj Mahal and this caused the original set to plummet in price.

Also, I enjoy football and have invested in Football Index and made a good return.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Chicken feed waste of time and effort.