closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

View Poll Results: Tyson Fury OR Deontay Wilder?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tyson Fury

41 68.33%
  • Deontay Wilder

19 31.67%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder - SATURDAY/SUNDAY!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    'Thank you Jesus for allowing this violence to take place'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walking in Vegas

Fury legend - the main man who can put ANYBODY to bed

What a fight

Craftsman
    Hail Mary, didn’t stop our ryanb741 from having an early night :)

Great performance, Lancashire Lancashire na na nana

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The Lord Saviour is a big boxing fan. Didn't you know?

On a separate note. Kate Abdo, STFU with your fake American accent.

It takes two good fighters to put on a display like that, but in all honesty it proved once again, a fighter who can box will beat a fighter with one big punch.

What a sublime fight. Absolutely fantastic and an illustration of what can happen when the two best fight each other at the right time.

Hopefully the rest of boxing takes a lesson from that.

As much as Wilder grinds on me, a lot of respect for that performance.

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder - SATURDAY/SUNDAY!

Nat a bad return for a cheeky wee bet, other bet was Wilder to win in the 1st.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fury deserves a good break now but who will he fight next, it should be Usyk but seeing as Joshua has activated his rematch clause (still say these rematches clause have ruined heavyweight boxing the last five years) where does he go next?

Will he fight Whyte, if he does I can’t really see him getting excited about that.

Real shame about Usyk having to fight Joshua as I’d like to finally see a unification fight again, Fury v Usyk.

Master
    This just proves to me AJ dodged Fury all these years & would get destroyed by Tyson.
    I think the public after watching the two displays in the previous weeks cannot deny this fact.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Martylaa View Post
    Fury deserves a good break now but who will he fight next, it should be Usyk but seeing as Joshua has activated his rematch clause (still say these rematches clause have ruined heavyweight boxing the last five years) where does he go next?

Will he fight Whyte, if he does I can’t really see him getting excited about that.

Real shame about Usyk having to fight Joshua as I’d like to finally see a unification fight again, Fury v Usyk.

AJ would dodge Fury like he has in all these previous years, he would get smeared onto the canvas!

Grand Master
    Well worth getting up early for, a little disappointed by Wilders post match lack of sportsmanship but a fantastic match for both and they should both be proud of that one.
    RIAC

Master
    Blog Entries
    Did wilder do a post match press conference? Can’t find one online.

Craftsman
    Sadly yes boxing rematch clauses make a mockery of this sport and have robbed the public of many a top class/unification fight for years

Re AJ, in boxing terms he's not fit to lace the boots of a Fury, Wilder and others and he know's his career would well and truly be over after Fury - wait a minute clause rematch 1, 2 & 3 could still earn him a few bob or two :)

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by pete-r View Post
    Fighter shouldn’t do press after any kind of knockout, let alone the one Wilder experienced last night.

Can you imagine being hit by fury like that and then having to face the press whilst suffering a concussion.

Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
    Well worth getting up early for, a little disappointed by Wilders post match lack of sportsmanship but a fantastic match for both and they should both be proud of that one.
    I don’t think he knew what had hit him to be honest.

Also from what I saw he was straight into his corner for medical examination.

That fluid coming from his ears looked scary, could have been spinal fluid etc.

Couldn’t pay me enough to be a professional boxer!

Master
    Great fight.
    IMO Fury didn't look at his best. Didn't see that typical Fury head movement and ducking and diving and he didn't get his jab going.
    Nonetheless made for great viewing and he was still good enough on the night.
    Agree with comments above, disappointing to see Wilder's lack of sportsmanship at the bell and it will indeed be interesting to wait to find out what excuses come around this time.

Will Fury continue? I can see him taking a long break.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pete-r View Post
    Taken to hospital so hopefully all ok.

I wasn’t sure if it was medical or he ducked out of it.

Someone predicted "epic." Oh yeah, that was me!

Didn’t see the whole fight, but watching the 10 and 11 round reminded me was watch two overweight fighters going toe to toe. Little skill, but an ability to take a punch. Certainly nothing like watching Ali in his heyday.

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg View Post
    Didn’t see the whole fight, but watching the 10 and 11 round reminded me was watch two overweight fighters going toe to toe. Little skill, but an ability to take a punch. Certainly nothing like watching Ali in his heyday.
    You are indeed an idiot and one of the poorest trolls on TZ

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg View Post
    Are you sure you watched the same thing has us

It's too bad Fury can't seem to get rid of those huge love handles...there's 10-15 pounds right there!

Quote Originally Posted by pacifichrono View Post
    It's too bad Fury can't seem to get rid of those huge love handles...there's 10-15 pounds right there!
    He’s a phenomenon- I think the heavier he is the better he is.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBin5 View Post
    He’s a phenomenon- I think the heavier he is the better he is.
    Maybe he should attach a couple dumbells to his trunks...really improve his game!

Maybe he should attach a couple dumbells to his trunks...really improve his game!
    Haha maybe. But at over 19 stones he was still full of stamina and had great movement and made Wilder look slow and sluggish.

Let’s not forget what Andy Ruiz did to Anthony Joshua with his chiselled physique.

I think these guys losing weight means losing power, similar to your strongman guys.

Plus, the 'chiseled' guys like Wilder tend to use a lot of oxygen just feeding those razor-sharp muscles. They generally lack staying power.

Plus, the 'chiseled' guys like Wilder tend to use a lot of oxygen just feeding those razor-sharp muscles. They generally lack staying power.
    Try saying that about the great Hagler back in his prime, chiselled and never stopped punching.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Martylaa View Post
    Try saying that about the great Hagler back in his prime, chiselled and never stopped punching.

A role model indeed he was and that’s when these giants fought over 15 rounds

I am over the moon Wilder was KO`d. He has shown himself to be a scumbag throughout this trilogy, ending as i predicted with extremely bad sportmanship once again on his part.

Master
    Just saw a video clip of interviews with Wilder prior to the fight where he says on several occasions that it’s legal to kill someone in boxing and that he wants a body on his record. He said he wanted that body to be Fury but we all know how that went but surely he should have his licence revoked after saying those things.
    A boxers intention should be to win the fight not actually try to kill his opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytip View Post
    Just saw a video clip of interviews with Wilder prior to the fight where he says on several occasions that it’s legal to kill someone in boxing and that he wants a body on his record. He said he wanted that body to be Fury but we all know how that went but surely he should have his licence revoked after saying those things.
    A boxers intention should be to win the fight not actually try to kill his opponent.
    He’s a pure scumbag and got what he deserved, a total K.O in his last fight.

Regarding him losing his license, no chance, there’s too many people making too much money from him.

Master
    I’d agree with an earlier comment regards I don’t think we saw the best Tyson Fury like in the 2nd fight but it was still a hell of a performance when you consider the time out of the ring , he’d caught COVID and personal issues with his daughter .
    The man has a heart as big as a dustbin lid along with incredible self belief ,have to say it tickled me when AJ said fight without the belts as it’s easy to say when you’ve not got any along with would he have said the same if he’d have won and Fury lost ??
    Absolutely no chance !!

I’m a big Dillian Whyte fan and feel for him as he’s fought everyone who’d fight him and is an all risk no reward fight for all of the top guys and how he hasn’t had a shot yet is an absolute disgrace .
    Last edited by marksh; 15th October 2021 at 09:35.

Quote Originally Posted by marksh View Post
    I’d agree with an earlier comment regards I don’t think we saw the best Tyson Fury like in the 2nd fight but it was still a hell of a performance when you consider the time out of the ring , he’d caught COVID and personal issues with his daughter .
    The man has a heart as big as a dustbin lid along with incredible self belief ,have to say it tickled me when AJ said fight without the belts as it’s easy to say when you’ve not got any along with would he have said the same I’d he’d have won and Fury lost ??
    Absolutely no chance !!

I’m a big Dillian Whyte fan and feel for him as he’s fought everyone who’d fight him and is an all risk no reward fight for all of the top guys and how he hasn’t had a shot yet is an absolute disgrace .
    Purely down to those sodding rematch clauses again. He should definitely of had a title shot by now, especially when you see fighters like Ortiz and Brezeale have had a couple of shots each.

Quote Originally Posted by jaytip View Post
    The guy is just ensuring that his legacy is that he will be remembered for being a piece of shit scumbag. Those kind of comments are subhuman, they aren’t even in the heat of the moment which is worse.

Trash

Wilder now saying he broke his hand in the 6th and wasn't able to punch properly as a result.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...o-manager-says

Fair enough - this is a solid excuse, as is the fact Fury was consistently cheating by punching Wilder in the head.

I think to settle it once and for all we should have a 4th fight, but this time Fury has to sit on a chair in the middle of the ring wearing 30lb gloves. That way we will know once and for all who the best fighter is.

Craftsman
    Wilder now saying he broke his hand in the 6th and wasn't able to punch properly as a result.

Fair enough - this is a solid excuse, as is the fact Fury was consistently cheating by punching Wilder in the head.

I think to settle it once and for all we should have a 4th fight, but this time Fury has to sit on a chair in the middle of the ring wearing 30lb gloves. That way we will know once and for all who the best fighter is.
    Wilder himself before the fight said something along the lines of he knew he was at more risk of breaking his own hand by switching gloves.

Dont even bother reading what Wilder says, he has zero credibility in the Boxing world anymore and thank god there is no rematch in the contract.

Empty words? Too little too late?