closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: J le C Mystery watch

J le C Mystery watch

Never seen anything like this. A colleague’s father has had it in store for a while. Looked it up and information is scarce.
    If members have information please let me know.
    It may be my age because I have not previously been interested in dress watches; I find this however beguiling.
    The nearest comparison I can think of is the golden bridge but I prefer the shape of this one.

Interestingly the centre holding the wind up movement is bark as is the bracelet but the bezel is brushed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Master
    Where's the crown? Presumably at that thickness it is manual wind.

The crown sits on the rear of the movement holder and slightly overlapping it so winding is facilitated with ones finger edge.

Robbie clean your keyboard.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by robbie View Post
    Never seen anything like this. A colleague’s father has had it in store for a while. Looked it up and information is scarce.
    If members have information please let me know.
    It may be my age because I have not previously been interested in dress watches; I find this however beguiling.
    The nearest comparison I can think of is the golden bridge but I prefer the shape of this one.

Interestingly the centre holding the wind up movement is bark as is the bracelet but the bezel is brushed.

This is awesome.