closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hamtun warranty issue ?

Blog Entries

Hamtun warranty issue ?

I have hamtun h1 and it’s gaining time approx 5 mins in 24 hours , it’s one off the Kickstarter first batch and still under warranty , when I asked about the issue I was told that it was still covered under warranty but I would need to get it regulated first at a cost to me and if their is a fault I can send it back for a new movement,

My thought are if it was a seiko or something they would just accept it back and sort the issue but as it’s a small micro brand does it sound fair to get it looked at first at my expense ? ,

your thoughts would be appreciated

Cheers andy

5 mins over 24 hours Hmm I doubt regulation will fix that, I would have another word if I were you.

Apprentice
    Sounds like they're fobbing you off. It's not exceptable for them to get you to pay for someone charging £50 an hour (or more) when the watch is in warranty.

Just tell them you have...

M

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?

I wouldn’t accept that ,I had one of these,sign up to microbrand page on Facebook has they often post on there and they’ve got a new piece coming out .
    If it’s not for people like us the project wouldn’t get funded,air your displeasure on Facebook,I’m sure they won’t want the bad publicity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way I'd accept that position. Regulation won't help that disparity and it's under warranty so they should have taken it in for inspection with no quibbles.

Good luck.