Read a few posts lately about the right number of watches currently running with 4 that I sort of count and use.

AP ROC paul newman dial 39mm
Rose gold rolex yachtmaster on rubber oysterflex
Patek 5712
Rolex Skydweller steel blue dial

Been thinking that 3 is the magic number and although really fond of all of them for different reasons I have been thinking about swapping in 2 for 1. Wife wont let me buy another either at the mo so this could all just be itchy feet syndrome.

Dont think I could part with the AP for sentimental reasons and the Patek was purchased at list and given where waiting lists are ad pricing I couldn't see myself getting another easily so thats probably a keeper.

So theoretically I could probably generate say £25k out of the rolexes to spend on another watch and leave me with 3.

I have quite liked having a rose gold watch but think thats because the yachtmaster is a bit more subtle than most although I have been looking at the new full rose GMT lately alot!!! just not sure I wouldn't look like a tit wearing one.

Anyway suggestions/thoughts on the idea or potential watches welcome in and around the budget (say £30k) if you bored waiting for the Bellew fight to start.

Or Am I just being stupid and should just sit tight for a while ?????

Cheers all.

GMT
https://www.rolex.com/watches/gmt-ma...chnr-0001.html