closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Am I doing something wrong?

Am I doing something wrong?

Hi All,

I’ve been a member on and off for a while now, and I’ve got to experience quite a lot given the time frame..

I’ve bought and sold at the rate of 1 Watch per month over the last year, always trying to upscale my collection and try out different watches at different price points with different complications and always with positive feedbacks.. all the while never profiting from the process, apart from 1 occasion with a Rolex Hulk, where I made less than 1K.

Now, for the first time, I’ve got 2 watches on SC with over 300 views on one, and over 900 views on the other.

Now, I understand that some watches are more popular than others.. but what’s really got me thinking is..

Given the numerous viewing, how come NOBODY made any comment, suggestion, question or offer? Hence my original question..

Am I doing something wrong?

Best Regards,
    Claudio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both very unique watches - possibly a very curious populace but only a very limited number of people interested in those models. The Chrono in particular - while I’m sure amazing horologically - is a polarizing design for sure.

At the moment on sc some very interesting watches don't move quickly. People are perhaps more concerned about resale in these times.

To be honest, regarding the omega it is always going to be of niche interest. It might also be a case of 'having a face that only a mother could love'
    Good luck everybody. Have a good one.

This is a very conservative forum and seems to be getting more so - if you are selling cheap or one of a small number of brands then you generally will do fine. However once you step outside of that box, then you will find it more difficult to sell.

you might get more luck on the watchuseek sales forum or another watch forum.