closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone got any half price sky codes?

Anyone got any half price sky codes?

Looking to get Sky and wanted to know if anyone has any half price or special deal codes they can share?

TopCashback and quidco give huge payments on their set up

I'd be interested to know if there are any good offers out there. We are out of contract now and looking to negotiate a better deal. What's achievable at the moment?

Craftsman
    I would be interested in SKY offers as well, we are coming to 17th month in 18th month contract, on basic Sky package , NO HD, full Skysports HD (was SD but was upgraded free due to SD TV being removed from SKY sports services) rising to £53.50 from £34.40. Went onto Sky Messenger to Customer services and they have offered me Sky Entertainiment + Sky Sports HD for £39 per month, politely decline, I am looking at the cancellation route next.

Just phone them to cancel and they’ll offer you discount to stay. We’ve paid half price for the last 5 years by doing this.

Craftsman
    My Sky contract has just ended and I am intending to wait until Black Friday to see what deals Sky offer before I ring up and negotiate a new contract.

Having looked at Sky’s 2017 deal there was good discounts on offer.

Just gone through the cancellation routine again, definitely some good offers around but I couldn’t get any discount on the multi-rooms this time (and we have 2).

Basically got absolutely everything for £37 but then it’s £24 for the two multirooms. Still £61 not too bad. Might have to look at Sky Q at some point as that just charges one lot of £12 for both multirooms.

Craftsman
    Quidco usually has deals on Sky..

Craftsman
    I went onto Sky messenger and managed to haggle some extra channels and more discounts, now paying £30 per month. It isn't brilliant but it is better than I am paying now and would have paid next month.