timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rally strap opinions

Rally strap opinions

Greetings, Citizens.

I recently bought a Seiko chrono from SC, which came on a rather tinny bracelet - no criticism at the price point. However, I wasn't a fan, and decided a rally strap would be appropriate for a chrono. I've actually ended up with 2, so a quick straw poll below to see which people think suit it best. Strap 1 has the big rally type holes, but is pretty stiff leather, Strap 2 has the smaller perforations and is more flexible. It's longer than Strap 1 and will need an extra hole putting it to sit where I'd like it.

I think my personal preference is for 1, although it's less comfortable I'm hoping it will soften/deform with wear. Any other opinions?

Strap 1:

Strap 2:

Cheers,

Plug

This won't help, but for me they both suit the watch and I like them equally.

Craftsman
    Strap 1 for me, the larger holes suit the chrono dial better IMO.

It's a close call but I think strap 1 does it for me slightly more on that watch. Both nice straps though. Where did you get them? Make?

Strap 1 off the watch stall on the Saturday market in town. Unbranded, £12.

Strap 2 Amazon, Watchgecko, £14 delivered.

Neither really bank-breakers..

Cheers,

Plug

Thatís quite a dressy chrono so Iíd go with the second strap with the smaller holes.

I think the watch would look even better on alligator grain black leather though. Thatís how I used to wear mine.