closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Used Omega Seamaster.

Apprentice

Used Omega Seamaster.

I've seen a 2016 Seamaster on Chrono 24 for £2000 with original box, papers & original receipt. Is this a fair deal or would I be better elsewhere. It's a bit more than I really wanted to spend but i'm sure you know the feeling, and i'm reassuring myself with the fact that it is almost new & comes with everything.

Craftsman
    Being a 2016 watch I assume this is either the blue face or black face ceramic version? Is this from a private seller or dealer?

If a dealer seems like a good price, I paid £2,000 for a 6-7 month old black face version from sales corner last year. Watch was for my step dad's 70th and its a lovely bit of kit. He loved it and I was very impressed also. I don't think there is a better watch out there at this price point.

Apprentice
    It's from a dealer. Blue dial. Doesn't mention whether it's ceramic or not. Seems a good deal & I wondered what more informed people reckoned. Always coveted one. Was toying getting a new Longines Hydroconquest ceramic but I know i'll always have regrets about going the extra and getting a Seamaster.

Master
    Sounds like a fair price if ceramic with B&P.

Master
    Sounds good to me!

Journeyman
    Sounds like a fair market price. I paid the same for a 2017 model. Go for it, you won't regret it!