Hello!
My names rich, i live in london. Ive been collecting watches since i was 10, and due to one of my first proper nice new watches being a Precista branded automatic for my 18th birthday ive always had a soft spot for the brand. Been lurking on the forum dince the mid 2000s, but seeing as ive finally bought a new smiths prs-29AM off eddie this morning i thought id better join up and say hi.

Heres a quick & dirty ipad shot of some of my precistas/timefactors watches.

Top left is a 1960s precista sold by the old owners of the brand. It came in 2 case styles, normal and waterproof. This is the waterproof one. Its a V7730 movement, and is made by Gallet. Its basically a rebadged Multichron 45.
Top right is a PRS-5. Excellent watch. Really excellent daily rate variation, its consistently about 1.5 seconds slow on the wrist.
Bottom right is my 18C. I bought this when i became a roadie about 6 years ago and wore it on a world tour for a year with My Bloody Valentine. Those are some hard won battle scars and fading on that bezel... ;c)
Bottom left is a Speedbird III. From 2012, but a recent purchase, courtesy of a years touring with Mel C from the spice girls. A bl***y amazing watch. Shame the bracelet makes it too heavy.

As you can see, i like bonklip straps. Lightweight, hypoallergenic, cheap, and sufficiently different from the norm to keep me amused. Also- Nylon and leather make my skin go rotten and fall off. Blech.

Thanks again to Eddie for resurrecting the Smiths and Precista brands. I feel i probably owe you a pint.

Cheers! ;c)
Rich