closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko Boutique Amsterdam appears to have closed down

Seiko Boutique Amsterdam appears to have closed down

Maybe a bit of a shame, walked past on Sunday and what was the Seiko Boutique was boarded up.

When I was in there last there didn't seem to be that many people in there (maybe the wrong area for it).

Anyhow just a heads up if anyone was planning to go there if they were in Amsterdam

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using TZ-UK mobile app

They're actually closed for a renovation, and will reopen on October 31st. As I understand it the revamped store will focus more heavily on GS.

Some members of the Dutch forum got a proper bargain when various GS were offered at half price just before the temporary closure.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JackW View Post
    They're actually closed for a renovation, and will reopen on October 31st. As I understand it the revamped store will focus more heavily on GS.

Some members of the Dutch forum got a proper bargain when various GS were offered at half price just before the temporary closure.
    That's great news. Until the boutique opened in Knightsbridge I didn't know any other place that had such a range as they did.

Master
    Good to hear that it’s not closed for good. I didn’t even know they had a boutique and got stranded in Amsterdam for 24 hours last year after getting my flight cancelled due to snow... went for a walk in the city, and was surprised to happen upon the store :-)